Quantcast

We all gon die. The pandemic thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
One of the greatest things about PAWN is the ability to pull up ongoing topics from years past to reiterate how utterly in-fucking-capable this country is of learning from its past.

Bush has passed, obama has passed, trump will pop at some point. But someone's gonna fuck a camel somewhere or eat a bat dick so this is going to keep happening.

The C word has systematically exposed how completely inept the united states and most of the world is at dealing with a viral pandemic. Hollywood literally made a movie about this 10 years ago. We already know this stuff.

So assuming we all live past this one. I'm staking claim to history with each ongoing pandemic of how we completely fuck up humanity by not learning from past mistakes. No one gives a fuck about your investments, this is the horror show of biology.

In the meantime...........corona party.

I can't stop looking at these plots and data and refreshing multiple times a day. It's like a horror movie.

Thank god there's someone out there that knows how to take this shit seriously from the beginning.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
We're like 6 weeks into this certain death.
Come join the fun!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
From the purely objective point of view, would it be so bad if the worlds population went down? Better in small occasional moments of negative growth then all at once. Everyone is shocked at the exponential growth of Covid-19, well the human population is doing the same thing. Just as Covid-19 cases will eventually crash once it burns through available resources, so will the human population.

This is my bitter PAWN perspective for Kidwoo.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I agree but we need a rich douchebag virus, not just another way to kill old people.

This has at least been rather equitable. Most of the folks who died around here could afford a nursing home, and who likes people who take cruises?

Hopefully the pitchforks and wicker head baskets get the rest of them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I agree but we need a rich douchebag virus, not just another way to kill old people.

We need something that hits the musk variety if you know what I'm getting at.
i will buy a six pack of your favorite beer if there is a operational airline in june....

you still near tahoe?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i will buy a six pack of your favorite beer if there is a operational airline in june....

you still near tahoe?
I guarantee there are going to be operational airlines in June. There are operational airlines now. We have all sorts of Alaskan villages, hundreds of them, that rely on supplies being delivered by airlines daily.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You kidding? Every multi-billion dollar publicly traded company will be just fine. It's all their customers that won't exist.

Operational means the ceo and board are paid, not that they're flying or anything.

you still near tahoe?
Nah it's at least 1500 feet from my place.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
“I’m empowered by freedom,” Jones added. “I have to take depressants like alcohol to suppress how empowered I am, because I’m into freedom.”

Dude, that's legit!
and by freedom....he snorts mountains of drano.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Anyone else out riding and seeing everyone else out experiencing nature on a Sunday thinking: Is this not the way it's SUPPOSED to be all the time!?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Anyone else out riding and seeing everyone else out experiencing nature on a Sunday thinking: Is this not the way it's SUPPOSED to be all the time!?

And if they did, this shit wouldn't be so crowded.

I don't know the exact amount, but the local MTB org has probably built a good 100 miles or so of new trail in the past year, and continues to build. When was the last time a fucking hiking organization build anything anywhere?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
1994 when the pct was finished.

This is like watching a horror show that everyone already knows the plot to. I still can't resist the vouerism of watching the complete incompetence, and this country's govt folding while waiving a victory flag.

Fuck my neighbors, they can die. I just hope that princess cruise lines will be okay.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hope they burn the funeral pyres hot. Too cold and the smoke will settle at low elevation, not good for your lungs. People think that more fuel is the answer. It is early to boil the moisture off. Then you need lots airflow and not fuel to keep the temperature up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I say we smear genital wart secretions on objects then create internet challenges for people to lick them.
You say this as if some people amongst us haven't been doing this for years already.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Is there hope that at some point in this crisis a critical number of Trump supporters will realize he's an uncontrollable douche nozzle?

It seems Trump can say the stupidest things and contradict himself over and over... and millions of fucktards are still cheering for him and accusing the liberals for everything that doesn't work in the country. WTF people?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Is there hope that at some point in this crisis a critical number of Trump supporters will realize he's an uncontrollable douche nozzle?

It seems Trump can say the stupidest things and contradict himself over and over... and millions of fucktards are still cheering for him and accusing the liberals for everything that doesn't work in the country. WTF people?

Pay special attention around 1m15s. :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I don't wish harm on anyone, but Trump's approval rating is as good as it has been for a while. This country deserves what is coming