Quantcast

We all gon die. The pandemic thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I keep waiting for it too. Then I remember grocery stores, pharmacies and general human american stupidity and ineptness.

Regardless, at this point, we've progressed worse than any country with running water.

Oh, large numbers of people will continue to die. 25,000 or so new cases today, 500 to 2000 of them won't make it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i suppose now is as good as time as any to try intermitent fasting....don't want them straining too hard when they throw me in the wagon...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Was tempted to post in the trump thread, but figured it was Chiefs of Staff that actually pulled the trigger not el presidente.

I'm going to be interested to see how this gets spun.

After the reaction that dude got while at sea, I'm sure he's very amenable to 'relief'

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Global cases over a million, US at more than double the cases of any other country.

We fucked.

I'm debating just going down to the closest hospital and licking door handles. It would be a hell of a lot easier if I could just walk around doing whatever I wanted and just muttering 'aintibodies bitches!' under my breath.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Global cases over a million, US at more than double the cases of any other country.

We fucked.

I'm debating just going down to the closest hospital and licking door handles. It would be a hell of a lot easier if I could just walk around doing whatever I wanted and just muttering 'aintibodies bitches!' under my breath.

Hold a MAGA rally before you recover from the hoax, thanks in advance.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Never thought I'd be inspired by 1k deaths a day that didn't have something exclusively to do with liberty university but we're 3 days deep at that now.

For a while I was proud to be a Washingtonian, we were number 1 for a while. Seems so long ago. A real kick to the gut to get passed by Florida and Louisiana.

Still feels good to know we are once again going to beat all of Europe.

God Bless America!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I can't wait for things to get back to normal when gun violence leads viral infections as a cause of death.
Soon.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
First of many I would assume.

If you ever needed convincing that fox wasn't news (and they damn well know it), they setup a completely different website to host actual information about the covid.

www.coronaviruslive.com

The bottom mentions it's a fox television property. The foxnews website was using this as a 'source' for their tracker two weeks ago.

Because real information has no place on their 'news' site.....obviously.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Like many, I've been guilty of thinking of this thing as going to go really well or really poorly at times.

I do believe we'll be the only country that sees a strong surge in cases and deaths AFTER we've started to curb the growth a bit. Rather than tapering line to the right, I think the US is poised to make a sign wave, and likely the only country dumb enough to do it.

back on the high end of 1k+ today at 1300ish.

Just looking at known cases and known deaths we would be showing a 3% mortality rate, 300 times the hannity flu. But that's kind of pointless since neither number is accurate.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I do believe we'll be the only country that sees a strong surge in cases and deaths AFTER we've started to curb the growth a bit. Rather than tapering line to the right, I think the US is poised to make a sign wave, and likely the only country dumb enough to do it.
This is likely the case. We're too split to get our collective shit together. Most of us are taking this seriously, but we are going to be pulled down by those that don't.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I fully support the Bundy's right to assemble in large numbers with followers.
Me too. We're just going to have to hire a black helicopter to fly by every two days to make sure they stay inside the walls and don't spread that shit. All they have to do is see it occasionally and they'll brace themselves with their backs against a wall sweating on whatever rifle they're holding and not go anywhere.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Me too. We're just going to have to hire a black helicopter to fly by every two days to make sure they stay inside the walls and don't spread that shit. All they have to do is see it occasionally and they'll brace themselves with their backs against a wall sweating on whatever rifle they're holding and not go anywhere.
brilliant :clapping: