Quantcast

We Crippled wit' INDIFFERENCE... v1.0

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Is it possible to be crippled by indifference? I've always figured I was too indifferent to be crippled.

70 degrees down here today jbp. 100 miles on a fixed gear. You best start training.... ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wooglin said:
Is it possible to be crippled by indifference? I've always figured I was too indifferent to be crippled.

70 degrees down here today jbp. 100 miles on a fixed gear. You best start training.... ;)
yes if one was truly indifferent it would not criple them at all to be indifferent

wooglin said:

What are you going to do in lieu of knees when you get ten years older? Huh? Huh? :nope: (This is, of course, pure jealousy.)

Training? I just can't bring myself to care about training... :nopity:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The Kadvang said:
The lounge is officially divided into camps.

We have the old folks crowd, whom all of the mods belong to, and the young punks, opressed and screwed by the man (IE, mods)! Problem is, the young punks tend to attract hangers-on, known as the third camp, the illiterati. Us young punks and old folks must band together to fight the illiterati, lest we all be smitten by the wrath of GOD!

Ahem. :nopity: :dancing:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
xbluethunderx said:

We have the old folks crowd, whom all of the mods belong to, and the young punks, opressed and screwed by the man (IE, mods)! Problem is, the young punks tend to attract hangers-on, known as the third camp, the illiterati. Us young punks and old folks must band together to fight the illiterati, lest we all be smitten by the wrath of GOD!

You lack friends.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
wooglin said:

Damn, century on a fixed.....that's tough stuff. Good on ya mate!

The Ito(doesn't care)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
xbluethunderx said:

Even if i understood what the hell you are talking about i still wouldn't care.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It's a deep philsophical, social, and political insight into the inner workings of the lounge class system. The Third Estate must rise!

Too much AP Euro...going to bed...

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
xbluethunderx said:

Smote, damn you, smote!

Kids today ... :rolleyes: