Spring Camera Phone - $200
1 Box of wine from your basement - $0

Making a jackass out of yourself on the internet yet again - Priceless

Just screwing with ya TP :blah:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Wow, NO respect to the party tonight. It was some chicks b-day and the host decided to have everyone dress in black and white so everyone would match, like on Laguna Beach. NO RESPECT TO COPYING STUPID SHOWS OFF MTV~!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Sherpa said:
Wow, NO respect to the party tonight. It was some chicks b-day and the host decided to have everyone dress in black and white so everyone would match, like on Laguna Beach. NO RESPECT TO COPYING STUPID SHOWS OFF MTV~!

Dude, What the hell is laguna beach? I hear hella (that's right HELLA) Kids at my school talkng about it. Meh, I guess that's what i get for not watchin mtv

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
chicodude01 said:
Dude, What the hell is laguna beach? I hear hella (that's right HELLA) Kids at my school talkng about it. Meh, I guess that's what i get for not watchin mtv
Its a real reality show about rich kids lives/problems set in the OC. :rolleyes:

Your not missing anything.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
flatulant_man said:
hey, i'm a brand new respecter. fresh out the coal mines. so, as a respecter, what do i do? thanks.

Did you run this past TP?
If you did, your first job is to never post here again :dead:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Kid made some assholic (look ma, I made a new werd!) About some guy who was missing and later found dead. That's why :stosh:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Since when was it Chico's job to police RM for unruly, insensitive, and immature teenagers?

:stosh:

Leave it to the mods dude...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I'm just sayin' the kids not really respect worthy......that's all.

On the bright side, I constructed the most R3SP3CTABLE Skinny to drop in my back yard............

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
flatulant_man said:
hey, i'm a brand new respecter. fresh out the coal mines. so, as a respecter, what do i do? thanks.
Son, you can't just BECOME a member of the Respect Cape Cult. You need to be ASKED to join. That is ALL.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
The Kadvang said:
Son, you can't just BECOME a member of the Respect Cape Cult. You need to be ASKED to join. That is ALL.
he sent me a few pms and stuff, and since he went through the trouble I told him to join, and said his number was 39sih

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Dexter had a design idea, and they would most likey cost 50-60 bucks. look on one of the previous pages for the design......

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Curiouscaptian01 said:
I have seen the it... but how many would we have to have made, to get that price of 50-60 a piece... and anyone else want to put forth any other designs? (to make sure we get a badassone)
ill make one cuz im siciick nothing to doo

Status
Not open for further replies.