Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ThoughtfulPirate: but when you do a lot of crank then stop you get the ****s real bad, like anal destruction
ThoughtfulPirate: and NOT the good kind of anal destruction

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
ThoughtfulPirate: but when you do a lot of crank then stop you get the ****s real bad, like anal destruction
ThoughtfulPirate: and NOT the good kind of anal destruction
Dude I got owned the most in that conversation. :rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ViolentVolante said:
Tp did something worthwile a long time ago

Chico still has not done anything to make his existance worth more than a C note :oink:

And what have you done?

I'm waiting..........

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dexterq20 said:
Ahahaha, he deleted his post, but you quoted it, so the evidence is still there! Simply splendid! :p
look what youve done Ben, its great :p

and chico it was hard enough to get her to pose for the camreaphone so i dont think there'll be any nude pics soon, not like i'd put them on here for you anyways :rolleyes:

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
chicodude01 said:
I'm gonna go sulk now.............Bastard
bam :nuts:

Ben i'm a bit disappointed no one played the game and guessed the bike or hand right off the bat :think: anyway lets play this game with chico, but in that case we'd just be looking at a right hand, left hand, and a tube sock :devil:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ViolentVolante said:
bam :nuts:

Ben i'm a bit disappointed no one played the game and guessed the bike or hand right off the bat :think: anyway lets play this game with chico, but in that case we'd just be looking at a right hand, left hand, and a tube sock :devil:

Hey, where is the option for your mom? :oink:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
The Kadvang said:
MTBR has been utterly dominated. We ran a train through that s**t like no other.
Kdubz is hella hard and hella gnar. Hes mad down with the Norcal Huck Crew any time as well as the ChuckNorris lead Huckernation. Tpizzle, bikerthrizzle(yos truly son...), the captianizzle and Thekadvizzle threw down hella fat on mtbr last night. There will be an upcoming onslaught. Any who wish to join contact TP or Chuck Norris for Gnar level approval. Anyone in the Respect Cult exceeds Gnar limits and therefore should post anyway. No weird, future pedaphile like (word?) posts, caugh sherpa caugh DHracer Tony threw down as well in getting owned by Me and TP last summer. :blah: haha j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.