We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
biker3 said:
Whats all this Jew talk? Kadvang can I come to your barmitsba sp.? Or did I miss that by a couple years? Ill only come if mass quantities of borcshe are being consumed, Or if cyber sexual action ensues.
your to late and im the jew GT is refering to

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
biker3 said:
Whats all this Jew talk? Kadvang can I come to your barmitsba sp.? Or did I miss that by a couple years? Ill only come if mass quantities of borcshe are being consumed, Or if cyber sexual action ensues.
Holy crap that was awesomely funny mainly because of how stupid you just made yourself sound! Hot damn!

(BTW, it's called a Bar Mitzvah, and borscht is Russian food, not Jewish.)

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Biker3: you will always have a place in my heart. Montashu, even if he was talking about you, I am the one jew everyone thinks of during that special time. Holla back at me.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
...I am the one jew everyone thinks of during that special time...
You will definitely NOT be taking part in any of my "special" times. Absolutely never. Nope. No freakin' way. :mumble:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
You will definitely NOT be taking part in any of my "special" times. Absolutely never. Nope. No freakin' way. :mumble:
Think of me baby, you know you want too.. Give in to it, theres no use resisting. :thumb: :oink:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
dexterq20 said:
Holy crap that was awesomely funny mainly because of how stupid you just made yourself sound! Hot damn!

(BTW, it's called a Bar Mitzvah, and borscht is Russian food, not Jewish.)
My bad. My Jewish lingo just aint up to snuff with my hella fat Norcal throw down. Ive been focusing too much on the Huckaction and not enough on my Jewaction. You smart college-type... :confused: My main objective was for kadvang to get the total hotness in my tone......

biker3

Turbo Monkey
T-Pirate said:
Ha watch out....that Jesse kid is a bad seed. He might have a bad influence on your innocent little jewish mind.
Yeah fo shizzle. My nut be radioactive. I be giving hoes kryptonic phetus all up in they womb. Yeah but for serious Kadvang be weary, I can turn on anyone if im comin down off a southerarkansas tweak session. Just ask TP when I gave them a little visit. Or actually see for yourself in the Perfected TONY GOT OWNED convo my comrade TP saved. snoothchie bootchies jewish children ;)

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
biker3 said:
Yeah fo shizzle. My nut be radioactive. I be giving hoes kryptonic phetus all up in they womb. Yeah but for serious Kadvang be weary, I can turn on anyone if im comin down off a southerarkansas tweak session. Just ask TP when I gave them a little visit. Or actually see for yourself in the Perfected TONY GOT OWNED convo my comrade TP saved. snoothchie bootchies jewish children ;)
Damn foo...
REGALATE dem hoes' from tha GSC to da LBC

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
you I seem to have entertianment here :thumb: I like alot of the guys on here there chill, you on the other hand seem angry but I can't say for sure
What the hell was this???

J

JRB

biker3 said:
Yeah fo shizzle. My nut be radioactive. I be giving hoes kryptonic phetus all up in they womb.
You mean like this??? From mallrats

T.S.: But they're engaged.
Brodie: Doesn't matter, can't happen.
T.S.: Why not? It's bound to come up.
Brodie: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I gurantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry her child?
T.S.: Sure, why not?
Brodie: He's an alien, for christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him!

Status
Not open for further replies.