The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
AIM convo, imjesusnailmeup is the montashu and nitrorclover is GhetooGT:

mjesusnailmeup: what would you do if i got a boxer
NitroRClover: kick your ass, laugh at your seals
imjesusnailmeup: lol
NitroRClover: laugh when you do a drop at N* and your fork blows and you get oil in your eye and mouth so you crash because you can't see anymore and then you decide to s__k my d__k since your mouth is already lubed

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
AIM convo, imjesusnailmeup is the montashu and nitrorclover is GhetooGT:

mjesusnailmeup: what would you do if i got a boxer
NitroRClover: kick your ass, laugh at your seals
imjesusnailmeup: lol
NitroRClover: laugh when you do a drop at N* and your fork blows and you get oil in your eye and mouth so you crash because you can't see anymore and then you decide to s__k my d__k since your mouth is already lubed

nitro boy talks a big talk, but can he back it up? Is he not as slow as montajew or is he just a trash talking skidding down the mountain fool :evil:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ViolentVolante said:
nitro boy talks a big talk, but can he back it up? Is he not as slow as montajew or is he just a trash talking skidding down the mountain fool :evil:
He's alot faster than I an, but thats not saying much.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
He's alot faster than I an, but thats not saying much.

no thats not saying much AT ALL :evil: Get a boxxer montashu youre a light little fugger and wont blow the seals on it if you get an 03-04. If you get a Team you will be able to go a bit faster because the Boxxer Team is a much better fork for DH than the DJ2 6" that comes on your bike

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ViolentVolante said:
no thats not saying much AT ALL :evil: Get a boxxer montashu youre a light little fugger and wont blow the seals on it if you get an 03-04. If you get a Team you will be able to go a bit faster because the Boxxer Team is a much better fork for DH than the DJ2 6" that comes on your bike
I'f i can get a cheep darado, but if noy have mad hookups for a JR T or a kingpin

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
I'f i can get a cheep darado, but if noy have mad hookups for a JR T or a kingpin
youre slow and good at falling dont buy a dorado because youre gonna kill the lowers and the carbon. A Jr T would have NO better features over your current fork its got the same crappy dampers in it. A Kingpin is TPC+ which is extremely good damping and would be a great fork

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
youre slow and good at falling dont buy a dorado because youre gonna kill the lowers and the carbon. A Jr T would have NO better features over your current fork its got the same crappy dampers in it. A Kingpin is TPC+ which is extremely good damping and would be a great fork
Way ahead of you (just like when we are gonna ride at N*)I just told him that on AIM.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ViolentVolante said:
Not only am I an expert at crashing, I'm an expert at sucking.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
my good friend GT was working on his truck tonight
NitroRClover: you ever play whackamole22R?
NitroRClover: so much fun!
imjesusnailmeup: lollolololol
NitroRClover: YOU DONT KNOW WTF I AM TALKING ABOUT
imjesusnailmeup: you were hitting your engine with a hammer
NitroRClover: hahahahha
NitroRClover: you know that junked engine in the back?
NitroRClover: the head?
imjesusnailmeup: ya
NitroRClover: I got a little ummmmm upset at my engine
NitroRClover: so I went to the back
imjesusnailmeup: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NitroRClover: got the sldge
NitroRClover: and pretended I was a little kid playing whack a mole
NitroRClover: with the ****ing 22R vavle springs
NitroRClover: I broke all 8 off

I think he needs some help

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
my good friend GT was working on his truck tonight
NitroRClover: you ever play whackamole22R?
NitroRClover: so much fun!
imjesusnailmeup: lollolololol
NitroRClover: YOU DONT KNOW WTF I AM TALKING ABOUT
imjesusnailmeup: you were hitting your engine with a hammer
NitroRClover: hahahahha
NitroRClover: you know that junked engine in the back?
NitroRClover: the head?
imjesusnailmeup: ya
NitroRClover: I got a little ummmmm upset at my engine
NitroRClover: so I went to the back
imjesusnailmeup: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NitroRClover: got the sldge
NitroRClover: and pretended I was a little kid playing whack a mole
NitroRClover: with the ****ing 22R vavle springs
NitroRClover: I broke all 8 off

I think he needs some help

ya know all of those fancy pills on TV that they never really say what theyre for, buy you need them to be normal. well nitro they are for you :thumb:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
Please read Disclaimer*

*I have nothing against Jewish people at all, I was just trying my best to piss off Kadvang :)
I :heart: you too.

Blueballs, my computer crashed. I didn't even get the chance to read that gem.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
manziman said:
they would give you more friction so you DON'T crash...yet..you find a way to do it..oh jeez.
n00b status: confirmed. :rolleyes:

Yes that's right Sean, I'm talking 'bout you! (If you want a bike physics lesson, you know how to reach me.) :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I'm guessing he used the van to get his "girlfriend" and the reason she's not looking at the camera is because then her parents would recognize her and try to get her back from the small cage in the back of the van.

:D

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
Ask the montajew himself, I always talk to him like that, he gets off on dominatrix crap :D And the secks me and jewy have is great!! What was posted on here was simply some foreplay for some good cyber.

HAEV PHUN AT JU KAMP JEWY!!!!!!!!!!!1`11!!!

VV: what made you come out here to ride N*? I remember seeing you there with the jew, I drove his ass up. I wanted you two to fight, but noooooo :(:(

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
ghettogt76 said:
VV: what made you come out here to ride N*? I remember seeing you there with the jew, I drove his ass up. I wanted you two to fight, but noooooo :(:(

I have a fetish for fat men on big bikes and needed to see Brian_HCM#1 in person :thumb: After seeing me I think the thought of fighting flew out of mantashu's mind

Status
Not open for further replies.