Not open for further replies.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
creep. well no, ill be driving down with the bros
no retard what I meant was are your parents going with you :nuts:

im flying in with a friend from chicago. We should get a respect room going at a cheap hotel near the venue. Believe me its possible to cram 10 people and 10 bikes into one room, anything in the name of being cheap :thumb:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Curb Hucker said:
im going to be hitting every national, sea otter, and N* twice in 05 so something tells me im going to enter the world of CC debt
dude, just get a van and sleep in it..then like sell old bike parts for gas saying they're..uuhh, used by Cedric Gracia. that usually works.
N* only twice? I got up there like 6 or 7 times this season...piiiyump.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Curb Hucker said:
no retard what I meant was are your parents going with you :nuts:

im flying in with a friend from chicago. We should get a respect room going at a cheap hotel near the venue. Believe me its possible to cram 10 people and 10 bikes into one room, anything in the name of being cheap :thumb:
haha... parents, hell nah. im so down for the hotel room, its cheapness appeals to the jew in me.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
manziman said:
dude, just get a van and sleep in it..then like sell old bike parts for gas saying they're..uuhh, used by Cedric Gracia. that usually works.
N* only twice? I got up there like 6 or 7 times this season...piiiyump.
I live in f#*kin chicago, it costs me $250 each visit :angry:

Ive got a land rover and it is rather comfy to sleep in.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
haha... parents, hell nah. im so down for the hotel room, its cheapness appeals to the jew in me.
It will only work if we get at least 7 people in on it, or else its gonna be expensive, but its better than camping none the less. And its going on ben's CC :p :devil:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
manziman said:
more like "moanorahs". Kad, do people call you "The Hebrew Hammer"?
Christ bro, its practically my middle name. I think I'm gonna design a R3SP3CT shirt to sport at sea otter and N* this season so all know who I be: what do y'all think about R3SP3CT on the front, coupled with a fatty star of david and something else on the back...

biker3

Turbo Monkey
manziman said:
yea, we still riding on thursday? i gotta be back here by 3 so I can go to volleyball conditioning, so, as long as I leave here by 7, we can ride til 1, get lunch and be cool...
volleyball conditioning? Is that some sort of Jewish Pride kinda sport? Kadvizzle is a true playa for real he pimps a ptizzle for real and is Jizewish for real.

Huckworthy Pedo knocked on my door just now hes calling my name
:help:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
biker3 said:
volleyball conditioning? Is that some sort of Jewish Pride kinda sport? Kadvizzle is a true playa for real he pimps a ptizzle for real and is Jizewish for real.

Huckworthy Pedo knocked on my door just now hes calling my name
:help:
jewish pride? i'm far from it....
he's calling your name cuz you're his bitch now.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yes just what ive always wanted mommy. well if i needed a replacement for my 5th element lol nice gift man.ill take it off your hands if its to much for you to handle.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
excellent buy my friend. and you just all of a sudden had the urge. it hit ya like a ton of bricks lol. no matter all that matters is that you got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.