Not open for further replies.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
TheMontashu said:
super T and some other little stuff
Badass.

I came home the other day, saw a hugeass box from jenson by the door so I checked out the account on jenson and turns out my mom bought me some HighRollers, The Collective, Earthed, a 05 biking calendar, and a few other things for Christmas. :D

And then I got a brand new Sram X.9 derailleur from Shrymp for Secret Santa. :D:D

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
I thought about it, and decided the greater volume of the wagon would require more marijana to provide happiness than the sedan; ergo I would have to spend more money which offended my innate jewish stinginess: sedan it is.

VV... I'll be there. I want a custom TLD helmet painted to look like someones head wearing a yamuka.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
The Kadvang said:
I thought about it, and decided the greater volume of the wagon would require more marijana to provide happiness than the sedan; ergo I would have to spend more money which offended my innate jewish stinginess: sedan it is.

VV... I'll be there. I want a custom TLD helmet painted to look like someones head wearing a yamuka.
sweet utter genious

biker3

Turbo Monkey
The Kadvang said:

Thats hot but If I can get the cash Im gunna make TLD make my D2 a Fat ass light green Dank nugget. I think it would be utter sweetness to have a nugget helmet. WRX all the way son this homie rolls a outback limited sedan with that 5% tint, just call me mike jones, Who Who mike jones? My album coming soon. First round draft pics comin soon.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Alright... WTF is going on with my posts on MTBR being deleted. Huckworthy Pedalifile might just hafta be reborn... I'm not a jew who will stand for this kind of s**t.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
The Kadvang said:
I smell like chlorine.
Dude but my left big finger knuckle smells like armpit...why is this? I dont' know but I certainly wish that I did know becoughs eI know that I don't gots now body odorage because I am a clean bo. I rode the golf course today and it was tight but some lady told me to leave so I had to boucne hella quickstyle

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
T-Pirate said:
Dude but my left big finger knuckle smells like armpit...why is this? I dont' know but I certainly wish that I did know becoughs eI know that I don't gots now body odorage because I am a clean bo. I rode the golf course today and it was tight but some lady told me to leave so I had to boucne hella quickstyle
:stupid:
I did too. First time I've ridden in like 2 weeks.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
T-Pirate said:

I shouldn't post while drinking.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
The Kadvang said:
F**king excellent use of bounce hella quickstyle, thats how we roll in Nor*Cal when tha pigz roll up on our partays.
What thats pussy liberal ****. Here in AR when them pigs try to throw down on our keystone light keggers, we all proceed to rip off our sleeves and then mullet slap each and every pig who shows up. None of that bouncin in this hood just good ole hard ass whooping BY GOD. BTW when you getting that dubba u are sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.