We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
Nader is running in like 27 states, Which pisses me off, cause that gives bushy a better shot to win..........
Wait, what? No dude, the green party has a different candidate up for election this year. Nader isn't on any ballots.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:
Well sh!t, you owe me a :nuts:
nah.........It's really scary how much of this political crap I study. :help:

Which is why I cant see why anyone would vote for bush......

Chicodude for pres in 2028!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
damn biggins i knew there was a reason that i ride with you. u get the hooters girls and hot random chicks. damn if i was single. ohh and hows the new hooters it looks huge and like it seats a lot of people. which means more waitresses. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D

respect kerry conceding to bush

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
that means that bush won. and i might not be able to vote but i can still have an opinion. and i can still form one. dex just cause your in college doesnt mean your the only one who can form an opinion. but hey no one is perfect so keep on voicing it im here to listen and argue. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
me89 said:
damn biggins i knew there was a reason that i ride with you. u get the hooters girls and hot random chicks. damn if i was single. ohh and hows the new hooters it looks huge and like it seats a lot of people. which means more waitresses. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D

respect biggins da pimp

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dexterq20 said:
:stupid:

And I have about 10 friends who wanna come with me all of a sudden. Wonder why... :rolleyes:
:stupid: My mom even told me she would move with me to B.C. Anyone know any Univ. in Vancouver area with a good marketing dept.?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
me89 said:

**** both bush and kerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.