Quantcast

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
You are now invited to join the RESPECT cult. Your ferret and you. T-Pirate will handle your name and your Respect #.
I'm not sure but I believe that his request was less than sincere. I don't sense a true RESPECT for the RESPECT cape cult. HOWEVER, I of course will default to ya'll as the founders.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by DRB
I'm not sure but I believe that his request was less than sincere. I don't sense a true RESPECT for the RESPECT cape cult. HOWEVER, I of course will default to ya'll as the founders.
no we RESPECT all the present members thoughts. And you are basically a founder, because you are sending me stickers. That is true RESPECT. If you do not sense his true RESPECT for the RESPECT cape cult then he is not worthy.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
no we RESPECT all the present members thoughts. And you are basically a founder, because you are sending me stickers. That is true RESPECT. If you do not sense his true RESPECT for the RESPECT cape cult then he is not worthy.

it's not even him that wants to join, he's talking about his ferret. and i must interject (i always wanted to use that word) and say, if a ferret joins, then i must declare my dogs dj skribbles and willie nelson to be honorary RESPECT cape cult canines, to protect and bite non RESPECTER'S asses :cool:

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
i saw a ferret reference......

had to chime in!

(fyi, his ferret would be the respect VERMIN, or MUSTELID... not a rodent)

btw... Del the Funky Ferret got majorly respected

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
haha, although I am not a cat person that looks like a keeper.

THANKS for the stickers I got them today. Put the big one on my el camino, and the smaller one on my helmet. Thanks a ton. I am sure T-Pirate will get pictures of them soon. They look badass.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.

THANKS for the stickers I got them today. Put the big one on my el camino, and the smaller one on my helmet. Thanks a ton. I am sure T-Pirate will get pictures of them soon. They look badass.
Is my sticker on the way? When is it supposed to get here? Its only one sticker, right?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Oooooh! I want sticky! My bike is lacking in hotness, it needs a good RESPECT sticker to cover up its wannabe blingy blingyness.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by xbluethunderx
Oooooh! I want sticky! My bike is lacking in hotness, it needs a good RESPECT sticker to cover up its wannabe blingy blingyness.
If anyone has any extra stickers, my frame needs some major respect bling.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by dwaugh
Is my sticker on the way? When is it supposed to get here? Its only one sticker, right?
I sent it yesterday. So to BFE Washington I guess it'll take a month to get there via the Pony RESPECT Express. Nah it should be like a week.

One white one.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002

I figured big RESPECT sticker was going to be proper for the RESPECT mobile.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Theres like 10 glass bottles I've amassed in my car...They need to teach some solid object RESPECT from a moving vehicle.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Last night, the RESPECT cannon tought some serious RESPECT to my old middle school. Pictures should come soon...

(Resucing RESPECT from the second page)

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Originally posted by jet
Respect the law
I have plently of RESPECT for the law, if not for those who enforce it. However, I don't think going out to a socccer field in the middle of no-where to shoot the RESPECT cannon was really causing any trouble.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by The Kadvang
I have plently of RESPECT for the law, if not for those who enforce it. However, I don't think going out to a socccer field in the middle of no-where to shoot the RESPECT cannon was really causing any trouble.
agreed, show your RESPECT any way you choose.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Originally posted by jet
no- in the middle of a soccer feild is cool.

Sounded like you were gonna do some damage to the walls by shooting some stuff at them.
I'm glad our mutual RESPECT is now restored. My original post was a little misleading.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Originally posted by T-Pirate
More good ole souther RESPECTIN' me and James found some things with spikes on them and crushed stuff. Its a good time. Our favorites were full coke cans.

thing with spikes and flip-flops are always a good dangerous combo!! :eek: :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
A lesson in RESPECT.... As time as passed we go from periods of non RESPECT to RESPECT and then back to NON-RESPECT. As eveidenced by the following diagram.

See in the medival times the dragon shows much RESPECT for the lady on the jacka$$ by frying the evil knight that was harrassing her.

Then in the 40's, the evil man is showing NON-RESPECT for the lady by forcing her into a life of prostitution thru the door that he is holding open for her. We know that he is an evil man because in the 40's he should have been in the military protecting us from the NON-RESPECTING facists.

Then finally to modern times we have the hero in the white shirt showing much RESPECT has he as slammed the door into the face of the glue sniffin' drug fiend that was harrasing the poor girl. Our hero further shows RESPECT to the girl in Pink by knocking her out of the way of a gun shot. So our hero is going to lay his life down for RESPECT.

What a sacrifice he is making.... it makes me weepy. I'm upset now at our loss, I must take a moment.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by DRB
A lesson in RESPECT.... As time as passed we go from periods of non RESPECT to RESPECT and then back to NON-RESPECT. As eveidenced by the following diagram.

today's RESPECT kicks ass

"I'll serve your ass like Jon McEnroe
and if yo bitch steps up I'm smackin the ho"

but we still need a RESPECT torch, that would rock!