Quantcast

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Curiouscaptian01 said:
Nice work, I am about to leave for the beach. I will show it some mad RESPECT, until I get back on Tuesday.

I did make it out to the trail today and rode the new stunt we built yesterday. I cleaned it twice. Fun stuff.

Until Tuesday...

Yeah well I did get a new board, and here is a RESPECTful picture of me and it at the beach.

NEVER MIND TOO MUCH WORK

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
well, i got the wood free from a friends dad that id had helped move. its about 5 feet tall and the base is two feet square, the arm on top goes out 13 inches with some additional supports throw in. ill try to find the blueprints for it.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The Kadvang said:
Ohh on a RESPECTFUL note I just got a housing for my camera- some surfing pics should be coming to a computer near you soon.

surfing=ocean

ocean=sharks

Sharks=dinner

dinner=dude filming underwater :blah:

Have fun!

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
pennsylvania got respected today by us NY kids. instant road trip, got out of work early, hauled balls to PA.. got fireworks... drove back... 4hrs. we flew, it was great.

now that should yield some respectage for the 4th.

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
respect fireworks. we hit a car with a HUGE rocket fully accidentally on the 4th. we ran.

respect abandoned warehouse windows. we taped M800's to em and even a mortar, but nothing would break it.

respect the nasty lil wallride at Xdreams, I can style it.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
hey but Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me. :p

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
DRB said:
But ROBOTS are made of metal.....

metal is cool but slow... guys dressed in black that run around at jump from building to building only to kill their next victum is badass. Comon can a robot keep up with a ninja? I think not. But you never know, it depends how good the robot is and how kickass and how much training the ninja has had.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
it doesnt matter. i refer you to what Curiouscaptian01 said:

Curiouscaptian01 said:
metal is cool but slow... guys dressed in black that run around at jump from building to building only to kill their next victum is badass. Comon can a robot keep up with a ninja? I think not. But you never know, it depends how good the robot is and how kickass and how much training the ninja has had.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Robots are made of metal..... not steel, aluminum or lexan and they have big metal claws. Ninjas are not made of metal... its just so plain to see.

Those big metal claws would squash ninjas without worry.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
DRB said:
Robots are made of metal..... not steel, aluminum or lexan and they have big metal claws. Ninjas are not made of metal... its just so plain to see.

Those big metal claws would squash ninjas without worry.

Chico: do robots have real ultimate power?

DRB: well, no....

Chico: do robots flip out and kill entire towns?

DRB: not that i know of......

Chico: DO ROBOTS WEAR BLACK AND JUMP FROM BUILDING TO BUILDING?!

DRB: No, no they dont.

my point has been made :sneaky: