Quantcast

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Ohhhhhh yeah. I got this tight ass tuxedo print T-shirt today from somebody at school and just HAD to wear it for the yearbook picture. Then I got home and White trashed it up South Carolina style and cut the sleeves off. Little thing I like to call "enhancement". Hell's yeah.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
We don't need no damn sticky, we keep it real without any sticky action.
WERD. And that picture is nothing but the R3SP3CT that only a true pimp can hold down on a daily basis. Mad props. On a related note, I have no time for the monkey. School blows.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
man, i get to drive it to school every once in a while :rolleyes:

if not, i ride my bike to school, when i should be driving :mumble:

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
i got my bike jacked couse i rode it to school

WOW we all really care :rolleyes: You rode a nice bike to school, therefore you are stupid, this thread is for smart people, so please go wallow in self pity in the corner of your room, not this thread :nuts:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
You know whats real sad? That outside of bikes, none of us have lives. or girlfriends (TM, im saying this ahead of time, SHUT THE HELL UP!)

Wait a tick......it's not sad, its friggen awsome :thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
You know whats real sad? That outside of bikes, none of us have lives. or girlfriends (TM, im saying this ahead of time, SHUT THE HELL UP!)

Wait a tick......it's not sad, its friggen awsome :thumb:
but withoutbikes do we even know who were are anymore?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbkr4235 said:
but withoutbikes do we even know who were are anymore?

Serious. when all of my friends are out on friday night, doing what ever they do, in either : A) out on a road ride, or on a trainer etc. B) fixing my bike so i can ride the next day.

I have a sickness, and i love it!

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
Serious. when all of my friends are out on friday night, doing what ever they do, in either : A) out on a road ride, or on a trainer etc. B) fixing my bike so i can ride the next day.

I have a sickness, and i love it!
I have a girlfriend, AND I ride. :eviltongu The two are not mutually exclusive, though people like T.M. give riders a bad name.

:D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The Kadvang said:
I have a girlfriend, AND I ride. :eviltongu The two are not mutually exclusive, though people like T.M. give riders a bad name.

:D
i don't really like to do all of the moronic thing kids do around here ( hang out at the mall, or the ampm parking lot, or getting drunk and high.) so i dont meet that many girls. i just do what i Like to.

ViolentVolante said:
wow, you need to get laid

Yea, i know. i need to bad. :help:

BTW, what's your mom doing this weekend :blah:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
i don't really like to do all of the moronic thing kids do around here ( hang out at the mall, or the ampm parking lot, or getting drunk and high.) so i dont meet that many girls. i just do what i Like to.
I feel you on that one. Somehow though, they are just drawn to me. Probably my incredible skills on a bike or animal magnetism. :rolleyes: