Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
its a beater. i have a friend that has a car like that, he hits speed bumps as fast as he can, he gets airborn every once in a while........

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
xbluethunderx said:
RESPECT Mr. Winkeh!

Bubbly rear tint for added artistic effect!
Your seatpost clears the roof
:nope:

Speaking of high seats, we did a 7 mile singletrack climb in Pisgah today. James had the respect hardtail but brad was on his bighit and I was on my sgs. Yay for long rides on big bikes.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
chicodude01 said:
its a beater. i have a friend that has a car like that, he hits speed bumps as fast as he can, he gets airborn every once in a while........

Dude, I've jumped that thing off 10 foot drops to no tranny easy ;)

I bomb speedbumps and dirt roads all the time, but it just got one of those low mileage engines (like 20k miles on it) from Japan. The mechanic effed up and didn't put the timing belt on like he was supposed to, so the engine fried driving up Parley's Canyon (By park city). New engine for almost free :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Dude, we dared my friend once to get a Classic Triple, double the meat...

He did it. "I've got gaut!"

It was like biting a cows butt.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
The Wendys chicken nuggets are the ****. I love those... Oh man... But for those of you who live in Cali know, IN-N-OUT can't be topped for a fast good burger. Mad R3SP3CTAG3 there... I had a six by six once, ugh.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ViolentVolante said:
Ive had In-n-Out several times and it does kick some major arse, but a Culver's burger just flat out R35P3C75 the In-n-Out

Is that like a whitecastle or something?

In and out is the best. they just built one on my way back home from a certain trail head.........

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
The Kadvang said:
The Wendys chicken nuggets are the ****. I love those... Oh man... But for those of you who live in Cali know, IN-N-OUT can't be topped for a fast good burger. Mad R3SP3CTAG3 there... I had a six by six once, ugh.

word, IN-N-OUT is the ****t. I love that place.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
Congrats Kadvang, you officially have no life you stinkin turbo monkey :dancing:
Why thank you. I was forced to postwhore around and 'bump' my two buy and sell threads up from number two to make it here. I would like to give a shout out to all my boyz...