Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
we get this lame newspaper at my school, and there is never anything intersting in it, except for today. they started this lame virtue of the week thing. But this week "virtue" is the best.

RESPECT (no, really.)

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
chicodude01 said:
we get this lame newspaper at my school, and there is never anything intersting in it, except for today. they started this lame virtue of the week thing. But this week "virtue" is the best.

RESPECT (no, really.)

wow thats interesting, umm i farted today :evil:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
The totally massive amounts of rain leaked through the ceiling today and set off the school fire alarm. Fire trucks came. It was awesome.
In school related news, two girls got into a catfight. It was savage. Boobies were seen. Life was good. The new Vice Principal broke it up. Boredom reigned again. Also, I wrote R3SP3CT on the wall in the bathroom today, being the rebel that I am.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The Kadvang said:
In school related news, two girls got into a catfight. It was savage. Boobies were seen. Life was good. The new Vice Principal broke it up. Boredom reigned again. Also, I wrote R3SP3CT on the wall in the bathroom today, being the rebel that I am.

the question is, Were they hot?

No one wants to see ugly girl boobies :mumble:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
im going to assume they were, ugly girls dont lead complex lives like the hot ones, and therefore have no reason what so ever to cat fight :p
VV knows whats up. Yes, they were hot. Ahhh, I love public school.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
oh yeah, im going to make a 'get unborn' smiley specifically for people like The Whatever. T.M.- you are not cool enough to have a 'The' name, like me. :nope:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
Holy donkeyballs 1700 posts by tonight is done. It was hard work to post over 70 times in one day, wow i diserve an award :D
you need a back rub. BTW, I knight you Sir Post Whore Extraordinaire, Lord Of Curb Drops, Master of Nicolais, and Maestro of Hopes.