Quantcast

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
jet said:
T-Pirate said:
My title is much better.

2nd....At lunch today two huge black girls got in a crazy fight. The bitches were punching eachother in the face, then one of the girls threw a chair at the other one and it hit the assistant principal.

You should have got some shots of the fight!

Sorry I haven't been in here for a while.

you guys are still going to Windrock right?
Snowshoe

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
T-Pirate said:
2nd....At lunch today two huge black girls got in a crazy fight. The bitches were punching eachother in the face, then one of the girls threw a chair at the other one and it hit the assistant principal.

3rd....MY CORTINA CAME!!!!!
Black people, eh? We don't have any of those where I'm from.

No, seriously, we don't.

Good lookin' bike too! :thumb: Is that the aluminum frame? I see tons of Cortinas in Santa Barbara, cuz that's where the company is based. I've even ridden with Adrian Cortina once. Well, I actually didn't ride with him, cuz I couldn't keep up, but I saw him on the trail. :p

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ViolentVolante said:
wow, thats like the 2nd time ive ever seen/heard the name adrian, so far its just the cortina guy and MONK, not many adrians :monkey:
No, you're kidding, right? That's amazing! :eek:

:D

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
ViolentVolante said:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: i am :D

nice bike man, and your build aint half bad either.

Whatt? Just saw the build in person and its siiick. It'll be a fun bike for sure.

I'm getting respected by all the tests i have tomarrow... what am I doin on ridemonkey? :confused:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
bradical said:
I'm getting respected by all the tests i have tomarrow... what am I doin on ridemonkey? :confused:
You better go study so that you can R3SP3CT those tests, instead of them R3SP3CTing you. Away with you!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
This one might help you on your test...

[RANT]

ITS SPELLED TOMORROW!!!!!!

[/RANT]

of course it would have to be an english test. ;)

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
dexterq20 said:
BTW, what's the parts spec on that Cortina?
Highlights include: Hope minis, chris king headset, hope hubs, thomson seatpost, e13 srs or sts? with e13 chainwheel, firefly SPV, xt shifter and then a sram "quartz" rear D. The quartz is so respectful, it has plastic pulleys that are bright green.

Hey VV, how long do hopes take to fully break in? Mine are weak and squeaky.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
about 10hrs of riding did it for me. They go through a no power fase, then a swueeky fase, then mushy, then prefect :thumb:
Yeah, sounds like mine. I accelerated the process by shuttling this steep ass hill by my houses over, over, and over again.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
Yeah, sounds like mine. I accelerated the process by shuttling this steep ass hill by my houses over, over, and over again.
i broke in the rear M4 on the HT quick, first ride out was in downtown chicago, grabbed onto a taxi fenderwell and skitched along for about 2 miles with the brakes pulled, instant brake in, super dangerous :thumb:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
ViolentVolante said:
i broke in the rear M4 on the HT quick, first ride out was in downtown chicago, grabbed onto a taxi fenderwell and skitched along for about 2 miles with the brakes pulled, instant brake in, super dangerous :thumb:
Your poor bikes never get to see dirt.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ViolentVolante said:

Badass :thumb: