Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
xbluethunderx said:
So might his ass...

I hereby declare all those with custom titles Brian's Bitches.

When is the next group orgy? ;)
Careful... or else Brian may have to R3SP3CT you in the same way that my car R3SP3CTed all these bugs while driving thru 5 different states.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dexterq20 said:
Careful... or else Brian may have to R3SP3CT you in the same way that my car R3SP3CTed all these bugs while driving thru 5 different states.

i think im gonna squash your BMW with the rover, just put it in 4 low and ill climb onto it, or pull it into an intersection when i see it parked ;) :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ViolentVolante said:
i think im gonna squash your BMW with the rover, just put it in 4 low and ill climb onto it, or pull it into an intersection when i see it parked ;) :D
Ya, but that wouldn't make the madre too happy. That's her car that I get to drive. I mean, holy crap, do you guys actually think a college kid like me can afford to have 2 bikes and a car? And even if I could afford a car, it would be something more along the lines of T-Pirate's (or is it Curious Captain's?) El Camino, not a freakin' Bimmer. It's good to know that you guys think so highly of me, but c'mon, let's get real here. :p

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:
Ya, but that wouldn't make the madre too happy. That's her car that I get to drive. I mean, holy crap, do you guys actually think a college kid like me can afford to have 2 bikes and a car? And even if I could afford a car, it would be something more along the lines of T-Pirate's (or is it Curious Captain's?) El Camino, not a freakin' Bimmer. It's good to know that you guys think so highly of me, but c'mon, let's get real here. :p

Mama's boy

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dexterq20 said:
youre right, i guess i should come back down to reality when thinking about others :help:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Brian HCM#1 said:
Well they do say oposites attract, don't fret there's still a chance for you guys.
Should I take offense at that comment? I'm really not sure. So I'm just gonna do this:

Brian => :nuts: <= me

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The Kadvang said:
Wow, AP US sucks. My textbook is the most boring book I have ever read in my entire life. But, I did write R3SP3CT in it. w00t.

My history class is sweet. tons of hot chicks in there. Not like i have a chance with em though............