Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
xbluethunderx said:
Girls like it cause it's unique.
Am I the only one who noticed this? That's pretty freakin' funny.

FYI, in the little "post count" thing that chicodude posted on page 105, he changed Blue Thunder's name to Blue Dick.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Ok, now that Kadvang has managed to majorly confuse and entertain me simultaneously, I'm gonna call it a night and go zone out in front of the TV. The R3SP3CT thread has been seriously R3SP3CTed tonite, and now my fingers and brain both hurt. G'night y'all.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
The Kadvang said:
Wow, AP US sucks. My textbook is the most boring book I have ever read in my entire life. But, I did write R3SP3CT in it. w00t.
I HATE ap US. It blows so much ass. I typically spend the class period working on the hole in my desk with my key. Its about an inch deep right now, I hope to be able to fit my pinky in it by christmas. I don't think I have made any progress yet, its about the same as when I found it.

I am also attempting to use my house key as a saw to cut my plastic chair in half. I HATE ap US.

You guys added like 4 pages to this after I went to sleep???

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
T-Pirate said:
I HATE ap US. It blows so much ass. I typically spend the class period working on the hole in my desk with my key. Its about an inch deep right now, I hope to be able to fit my pinky in it by christmas. I don't think I have made any progress yet, its about the same as when I found it.

I am also attempting to use my house key as a saw to cut my plastic chair in half. I HATE ap US.

You guys added like 4 pages to this after I went to sleep???
AP US is way easy, I got a 4 on the test. AP Euro looks like its gonna be the same way this year...Hooray for easy AP classes :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
xbluethunderx said:
AP US is way easy, I got a 4 on the test. AP Euro looks like its gonna be the same way this year...Hooray for easy AP classes :D
I don't remember too much about my AP US History class from a few years ago, but I definitely remember the girl I sat next to in that class. :drool:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
Well, I DO have a life, unlike some people...

:D
Wait, ok, hold on a sec... who has more posts? And what's your average number of posts per day compared to mine? Ok, yeah, that's what I thought.

You have just been online bitch slapped. And I bet you liked it too.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:
Wait, ok, hold on a sec... who has more posts? And what's your average number of posts per day compared to mine? Ok, yeah, that's what I thought.

but you suddenly have like 50 more posts within the last 24 hours :confused:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:

Woah, woah, hold up here... Did Dexter just start sh|t with me and chico, holders extraordinaire of baller custom titles? In my best black chick voice:

* Oh no he didn't! *

;)

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
Woah, woah, hold up here... Did Dexter just start sh|t with me and chico, holders extraordinaire of baller custom titles? In my best black chick voice:

* Oh no he didn't! *

;)
But what if I did? :D