Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ViolentVolante said:
did you guys find your ways into the parents liquor cabinet :oink:
You schmuck! That's totally my line! I remember a long long time ago, Curious Captain made some ridiculous post that didn't make a whole lot of sense, so I responded with "Looks like the Captain got a little bit too curious around his parents' liquor cabinet." YOU (VV) then replied with "Haha, that was pretty funny." I'd show proof of this, but it happened before Ridemonkey got its makeover, so the old records are now long gone. But, god dammit, VV is a dirty stinkin' line stealer! :mumble:

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dexterq20 said:
You schmuck! That's totally my line! I remember a long long time ago, Curious Captain made some ridiculous post that didn't make a whole lot of sense, so I responded with "Looks like the Captain got a little bit too curious around his parents' liquor cabinet." YOU (VV) then replied with "Haha, that was pretty funny." I'd show proof of this, but it happened before Ridemonkey got its makeover, so the old records are now long gone. But, god dammit, VV is a dirty stinkin' line stealer! :mumble:
that was months ago, get over it :o:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Curiouscaptian01 said:
Yeah we did for sure... Respect cleaned up in the jousting. I took 3rd and bradical took 4th. T-Pirate got a black eye.

best weekend
Jousting garners mad R3SP3CT from me... Hey VV, you gonna stalk chase around town?