Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curiouscaptian01 said:
can't wait until the day
Who says it can't happen sometime soon? We could make some long sleeve DH jerseys with something pertaining to R3SP3CT written on them. The more jerseys you buy, the cheaper they get. The only tricky part is the fact that most of us live nowhere near each other.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Curiouscaptian01 said:
I'd through a few dollars towards one... I think that would be really cool. Any price on how much?
I agree, something like that would be really sick. Maybe numbers too, or would that be too complicated/cost too much?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Yeah, Um, shut up! If you ran 15 psi at northstar, Your wheels wouldn't even resemble a circle. you have to run in the upper 30's to not flatspot a wheel on all the rocks.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
My rear tire is a 1.85 and I normally run it at about 50-55, but if I'm on a 2.1 I'll run it at about 40 for the front and 45 rear. I need to get Stan's installed...

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Im back from baltimore finally. We started the trip with 200 cans of free Redbull, to split between 5, that was gone by last night :dead: We left at 6pm friday, arrived 6am saturday, and left for home 5pm yesterday and got home 4am today, yet I am still wide awake, but havn't slept since thursday night, and im not tired either, WAY TOO MUCH REDBULL :dead: i feel really fcuked up right now, yet im stupid and sitting here eating a hotdog and drinking another. The street riding in Baltimore is top notch, it was a blast :thumb: but the party and other crap was even better. We were invited to the Rider's party at this swanky crab joint, tons and tons of fresh crab, and a whole buffet of other food. Free drinks and more free redbull. We ate and sat around and watched videos after dinner on a giant LCD projector screen, these were some great videos, stuff put togther by riders, never released. They gave us all DVDs of the last bike battle on the way out. The next day was the competition, and i had a VIP pass :D :D i got to go around with my camera inside the course durring the competiton, it was awsome, the footage i got was great, not to mention tons of free redbull, drank 10 cans durring the event, and snagged 20 on the way out :cool: After the comp. we drove home 12 straight hours, and i still havnt slept in since thursday and am rollin on some wacky redbull bender, so i think im just gonna go drink another redbull and go ride :) later today ill get a picture of my pile of empties :dead:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ViolentVolante said:
Im back from baltimore finally. We started the trip with 200 cans of free Redbull, to split between 5, that was gone by last night :dead: We left at 6pm friday, arrived 6am saturday, and left for home 5pm yesterday and got home 4am today, yet I am still wide awake, but havn't slept since thursday night, and im not tired either, WAY TOO MUCH REDBULL :dead: i feel really fcuked up right now, yet im stupid and sitting here eating a hotdog and drinking another. The street riding in Baltimore is top notch, it was a blast :thumb: but the party and other crap was even better. We were invited to the Rider's party at this swanky crab joint, tons and tons of fresh crab, and a whole buffet of other food. Free drinks and more free redbull. We ate and sat around and watched videos after dinner on a giant LCD projector screen, these were some great videos, stuff put togther by riders, never released. They gave us all DVDs of the last bike battle on the way out. The next day was the competition, and i had a VIP pass :D :D i got to go around with my camera inside the course durring the competiton, it was awsome, the footage i got was great, not to mention tons of free redbull, drank 10 cans durring the event, and snagged 20 on the way out :cool: After the comp. we drove home 12 straight hours, and i still havnt slept in since thursday and am rollin on some wacky redbull bender, so i think im just gonna go drink another redbull and go ride :) later today ill get a picture of my pile of empties :dead:

Whoa, one red is too much if you ask me :dead:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
ViolentVolante said:
sounds sweet

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
sounds sweet...