Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
that's Kinda the problem, I was going to order it through my shop, im real busy right now with school, so i let them deal with it. He said, you'll probably have it in a few weeks. I found out later he didnt order one at all:dead:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
that's Kinda the problem, I was going to order it through my shop, im real busy right now with school, so i let them deal with it. He said, you'll probably have it in a few weeks. I found out later he didnt order one at all:dead:
Woah, slap that bitch up!

(Sorry, that song is stuck in my head...)

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Hey Chris, I met a girl last night named Mary who lives in Paradise. She's a second year here at UCSB. Dark hair, nose ring, kinda punk rock chick. You know her?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
do you know her last name?
Definitely not. She's got a nose ring type thing and dark shoulder-length hair, a pretty solid build (read: not skinny, but not fat). I couldn't remember your last name, but I described you to the best of my ability, and she said you didn't sound familiar.

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
morals and me posting on this thread have NOTHING to do with each other

Dude - am I gonna have to stalk you to grammarfy your posts???

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
xbluethunderx said:
Ask the roomie where he got it...or I may tear out his jugular and steal it... :drool:
Try a sporting goods store that carries Nike. I dunno about you, but I sure as hell ain't gonna pay $4 for a rubberband with a word and a "swoosh" printed on it.