Quantcast

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It's true! Most of the bands there I wasn't particularly fond of. Papa Roach should die, along with Hoobastank. Goldfinger and Snow Patrol were awesome, Lit was pretty good (Except they played last and the pit sucked...), Sum 41 was okay...everyone else was just boring. The $3.50 for a bottle of water was just a bit high :rolleyes:

I now smell like pot and need sleep. Stupid pottys...I got a secondhand high, it was stupid. Passing around the joint during Lit...bahahah...Lit...funny. BAI!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
ViolentVolante said:
so, umm ya, i hit a guy today
ill elaborate a bit,

it was 11pm last night and i was riding back to my car, pedaling down the street in a sprint in top gear (34-11) and a homeless man jumped out infront of me from between two cars. my head slamed right into his upper chest and most of the impact was taken up by his body. I have minor scraps and had a headache, and some aches today, nothing major. The bum probably got pretty hurt, but he did it on purpose so i felt nothing for him and rode off. My bike flew to the side and smashed the side of a van. I was going 30-35mph as i was keeping up with traffic for the most part. Not something i ever wish to experience again

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
ViolentVolante said:
ill elaborate a bit,

it was 11pm last night and i was riding back to my car, pedaling down the street in a sprint in top gear (34-11) and a homeless man jumped out infront of me from between two cars. my head slamed right into his upper chest and most of the impact was taken up by his body. I have minor scraps and had a headache, and some aches today, nothing major. The bum probably got pretty hurt, but he did it on purpose so i felt nothing for him and rode off. My bike flew to the side and smashed the side of a van. I was going 30-35mph as i was keeping up with traffic for the most part. Not something i ever wish to experience again

sweet

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
genpowell71 said:
:nuts:

Stealing isnt cool. congrats, you just lowered the human race another notch...

Hehe......You act like you've never heard sarcasm :think:

I put some new speakers in the truck......Now im rockin 6's

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
T-Pirate said:
We gelled my friends hair into a tight mullet today, then he wore a wife beater and made some far too short cut off jeans. After that we braved the force of Hurricane Jeanne. It was way gnar.

RESPECT.
sounds cool dude, I came home and hid in my basement for fear of Jeanne THE TROPICAL STORM... it is no longer a hurricane hence it has moved inland. It is now refered to a tropical storm.