Quantcast

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yet you cant seem to control the motion of your fingers and type own right :D
VV, I thought you were better than that. Any 1337 |-|4x0r worth his salt knows that 'pwn' originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".

Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games. It usually preceeds noob.

Pwn the no0bzz!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
VV, I thought you were better than that. Any 1337 |-|4x0r worth his salt knows that 'pwn' originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".

Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games. It usually preceeds noob.

Pwn the no0bzz!
YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME :evil:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
He can have as much as me, I've been eating and sitting infrom of my computer for almost 5 hours. O and volante I'm realy looking forward to meating you on saturday :thumb:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
ahahahah so youre gonna be at N* this weekend too. Im sure we'll run into eachother. Ill be on the Nicolai in all Black TLD gear just incase youre lookin for me :monkey:
Look for a n00b dorping a curb on a bike with way too many bolts :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
Definitely sensing a reference to the bassist from the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
That would most likely be the following of my glowering comments about the peppers...

And yes. She is. :drool:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
Is that stuff even legal in Utah? I thought it had too much flavor or something.
Logan isn't part of Utah. We're forming a militia and declaring independence...

Today, we march on Salt Lake. Tomorrow, LAS VEGAS!!!

Wow, it's late.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
So, um, how's that going? Hopefully those crazy Morons - er, I mean Mormons... aren't throwing too many bibles at you.
We were turned back at the gates by a flurry of pocket bibles...

We've fortified the canyon and are waiting for the counter-attack. I think we need paratroopers...who wants to volunteer for my army?!

:dancing:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Well, today we took a rope and threw it on a high up branch, then found an old computer and attached that to the rope. We then pulled the opposite end of the rope to raise the computer. Then we released it letting it crush several objects. It was t i g h t. This is all at the new spot for our dirt jumps about 2 minutes from my house. Got one dirtjump done too, nice and fun. Should turn out to be a good location.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Curiouscaptian01 said:
Well, today we took a rope and threw it on a high up branch, then found an old computer and attached that to the rope. We then pulled the opposite end of the rope to raise the computer. Then we released it letting it crush several objects. It was t i g h t. This is all at the new spot for our dirt jumps about 2 minutes from my house. Got one dirtjump done too, nice and fun. Should turn out to be a good location.
That was sick. We crushed half full cans of lead based paint and an old grill. The rope is so tight.