Quantcast

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Those bastards stole our shovels at the NEW dirt jumps. The dirt jumps are new. And someone stole our shovels. We had to buy a new one at the place that sells love dolls. And the dirt jumps are brand new. And some wangfans stole our shovels at the new dirt jumps, which are new. I think TheMontashu was behind this stealing of shovels from the new dirt jumps which are just recently created.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
T-Pirate said:
Those bastards stole our shovels at the NEW dirt jumps. The dirt jumps are new. And someone stole our shovels. We had to buy a new one at the place that sells love dolls. And the dirt jumps are brand new. And some wangfans stole our shovels at the new dirt jumps, which are new. I think TheMontashu was behind this stealing of shovels from the new dirt jumps which are just recently created.
3 things
1. I live 2000 miles away from you.
2. I woulde use the dirt jumps.
3. If I touched the shovels I would have used them to build jumps and left them there.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
3 things
1. I live 2000 miles away from you.
2. I woulde use the dirt jumps.
3. If I touched the shovels I would have used them to build jumps and left them there.
3000 miles bro. Not 2000.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
A loooong time ago...He was "late" when I joined the cult...my title should be something else. I've moved on to grieving the dead dog ;)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
my dirtbag is up and running again, after I broke the derailure hanger a few days back I got 3 more in the mail from transition, very cool dudes. I got everything sorted out and running smooth... major R3PS3CT. Now more money can go towards a new hardtail.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
No R3SP3CT to dudes who can't drive. I got rear-ended after school today by some senior. Not to much damage, but a stiff back and neck.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Curiouscaptian01 said:
that sucks, I just got a new chain guide on my bike today, so happy with it.
I just got new wheels and brakes for my XC bike...just in time to sell it, hooray. Oh well, I went out and rode today and rode the sweetest trail...It would do well to have boardwork and gap jumps, but you'd need a Bob trailer to get ish in to do it with...