Quantcast

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
An open question to the Respect crew: I was unloading some computers at a jobsite and when I opened the van two new Pentium 4's fell out and the cases broke.

My question, did I respect the computers by letting them fall, or was it the ground and gravity that respected the computers? After feeling like a jackass for a second I picked them up and told my co-worker that something had just either recieved or dished out respect and he just looked at me like I was smoking something. Could I get a ruling please?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm going with Chico on this one...if you respected the computers, you'd have to pay for them...if the ground...sue the property owners for negligence in not cushioning the ground, or at least putting up signs warning of the dangers of dropping things on said ground. After you win the lawsuit, you'll be rich and can respect all the computers you like, but for now, it was the ground.

:thumb:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Westy said:
Puke on someone for me, or at least make someone puke on somebody else.
Eh, not so much.

TheMontashu said:
O ya Ben, I forgot to ask how was class the next morning?
It was everything I thought it could be. :D

Curiouscaptian01 said:
have fun?
Absolutely.

chicodude01 said:
I would say The ground gave those computers the respect they deserved. Case dismisssed.
:stupid:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I understand perfectly. I was sponsored a few years back for bmx.

But if you didnt want to say what the problem was, why did you say you ****ed up youre steerer tube.

Thanks for the warning.......No whitebros stuff for me..............

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Curiouscaptian01 said:
sweet, that is why the bike industry is doing so well...
umm, tell me if you see the point in posting pictures and going into all this detail about what broke, why, and how. All it creates is bad publicity :stosh: . If i just send the pictures in to them, and eventually send the fork it will help refine the design futher and think of it as R&D. Posting crap would create speculation and rumors which is what is making things in this industry hard.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
ViolentVolante said:
umm, tell me if you see the point in posting pictures and going into all this detail about what broke, why, and how. All it creates is bad publicity :stosh: . If i just send the pictures in to them, and eventually send the fork it will help refine the design futher and think of it as R&D. Posting crap would create speculation and rumors which is what is making things in this industry hard.

yeah this is true.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
chicodude01 said:
But if you didnt want to say what the problem was, why did you say you ****ed up youre steerer tube.
did i say what specific fork it was, did i say exactly what i was doing at the jumps, did i say anything besides a statement to add to the Respect page, no. for all you know it could have been a magnesium prototype fork on a road bike that i decided to jump.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
ViolentVolante said:
did i say what specific fork it was, did i say exactly what i was doing at the jumps, did i say anything besides a statement to add to the Respect page, no. for all you know it could have been a magnesium prototype fork on a road bike that i decided to jump.
magnesium....wow. I Like that stuff man, its way good.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ViolentVolante said:
I went hella Dirtjumpin' today. Went to our 2 local spots in one day, tons of fun, nothing like a 10ft high kicked and only a 5ft gap :D Below is a picture of a good old 5x8 double in the middle of the 4 pack

So, what WB fork is that?

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
thats my DT, but like i said, how do you know that i was on that bike, or even at those jumps, or if i even have that fork anymore (you know i buy new bikes every week). Whatever, im going home now, i have to get up at 7 for a ride :dead:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
At first I thought, why not post the pictures, VV is just covering up for his sponsor. However, this makes much more sense to me. VV is my IDOL. :thumb: