Quantcast

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I went to a hardcore show with a girl tonight. It was terrible (except the last band), and the girl I took is (probably now WAS) :evil: molly mormon... :D

*prepares girlfriend weaponry*

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The only good one that I remember was Day Two.

Fear Before the March of Flames was supposed to play, but I don't think I saw them...Meh. Local Hardcore bands=CRAP.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I like the way you guys work T, that's a nice shapely borrow pit and a respectable looking berm. I hate working hard on crap to have it get ruined. it seems like you guys are lucky that way.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
punkassean said:
I like the way you guys work T, that's a nice shapely borrow pit and a respectable looking berm. I hate working hard on crap to have it get ruined. it seems like you guys are lucky that way.

Oh yeah, so few people ride here that our stuff rarely gets discovered and ruined. We carefully scope out our locations before we build them, trying to choose places unlikely to be developed. This one is a dumping ground pretty much. Some big chunk of land everyone in the area dumps their trash at, lots of big logs to build jumps over.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
T-Pirate said:
The pit is awesome. It used to be perfect grave size, now a little long. We are going to extend it, build a stepdown into it, then a step up out of it, onto a transition built on the back of the berm.
reminds me of this hip I built with some buddies a few years ago...

Of course it now looks like crap since the dirt there is almost all sand and nobody takes care of it.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
punkassean said:
reminds me of this hip I built with some buddies a few years ago...
I SEE ELLWOOD!!!

They actually built those jumps up again, they're pretty fun now. We had a good amount of rain here the past couple days, and somebody was kind enough to go shape the lips. It's a major improvement.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
T-Pirate said:
that is a big ass jump.
Not anymore it's not. Compared to that pic, it ain't sh!t anymore. Still fun, but not nearly that size.

That place is right next to campus, my buddies and I ride there all the time. It's not particulary good, but it's still fun to screw around there. There's also a ton of open space all around there, and a lot of singletrack that runs along the coast, as well as a hidden slalom track and a road gap jump. You gotta pedal to get there, but if you're willing to explore, it's worth it.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
dexterq20 said:
I SEE ELLWOOD!!!

They actually built those jumps up again, they're pretty fun now. We had a good amount of rain here the past couple days, and somebody was kind enough to go shape the lips. It's a major improvement.
Nice! That makes me happy, we spent all day for weeks out there two years ago spring. That jump used to be the shiz but it went to poo. I was last there for the cruiser ride this summer and the hip was hitable but in poor shape, this dude they call "tumbleweed" stacked it pretty good and some other dude broke his neck or something trying to get away from the cops. Beer and bikes can be fun but it sure is dangerous! We used to have a bunch of shovels hidden in the big shrub by the other larger gap/hip before the one in the pics, they might still be there if you are out there wanting to work on stuff.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
punkassean said:
We used to have a bunch of shovels hidden in the big shrub by the other larger gap/hip before the one in the pics, they might still be there if you are out there wanting to work on stuff.
Hmmm, I guess it's worth a shot. I like your style. :thumb:

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
CanadianWorm said:
God, I'm glad I belong to the 'Common People'. I wouldn't want to belong to the 'Mental Institution Escapees'. :D
good point there. but hey, i guess loony, suicidal, fleeing-barefoot people need respect too. and hey, in those pictures the nazis made him post, how did they get the blanket to shimmer like gold and stuff?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
chicodude01 said:
Yea......But you can't take those "special" classes forever...........
Im taking pre calc In 10ths grade. I wouldent want to be using the funding that the special classes need to teach people like you how to add would I?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
TheMontashu said:
So you get 6 beatings a year from your perents as aposed to 4?
He made me laugh! :eek:

School is easy...I sleep through most of my classes, never go to my first two, and I pull a 3.7...Just read the book at random times :D