Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
TheMontashu said:
Im taking pre calc In 10ths grade. I wouldent want to be using the funding that the special classes need to teach people like you how to add would I?

Pre calc In 10th grade, WEAK! Come talk to me when you take Ap calc, Bitch. *Yes, I passed the test.*

And just because you take it, doesnt mean you will pass it.

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
what do you guy's do for halloween, i'm going to respect the bowls of candy people leave out that say "take one". i also made a pumpkin with chuck norris, and mr. t carved into it. when i get some pics i'll post um up. here's the two patterns i made, they could make great stencils too

Attachments

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
I have a 4.8, beeyatch.
Don't flatter yourself Danny-boy. High school GPAs are majorly inflated and are rarely an accurate reflection of, well, anything. I know people with 3.5 high school GPAs who got into UC Berkeley, and I also have a friend who had a 4.5 GPA who got rejected from Berkeley. GPAs are pretty worthless in high school.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
TheMontashu said:
I'm taking it next year ass hat

Asshat is one word.

I took calc *which is an AP class* In tenth grade.

I hate school. I hope college is better. My High school is filled with retarded people. Just think of it.......1600 Individual Themontashus running around. :dead: :dead:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
You'd really be suprised, I go to THE most redneck infested school anywhere. Most of them are KKK members just like their daddies :stosh:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I had to write a paper on guns.......

So I've decided that a major way to improve society and life as we know it would be to institute pithing. Render the world weaponless.

I know, I know, it will never happen, but consider: what if there were no guns? What if they just weren't around?

Don't start writing me that "If we make guns illegal only criminals will have guns" ****; you ought to know by now that I hate government meddling. I'm no firearms prohibitionist.

But think about the Gun People you know. Think about the people who own them. Think about the sad little excuses for power they wield. People in the suburbs, from middle to higher class, take their guns to shooting ranges or display them tastefully in the racks on their Chevy S-10s.

The inner city is different: if there were no guns, people would stop shooting each other. I somehow view this as a good thing. I suppose this makes me a Bleeding Heart Liberal.

The Gun People like to hold these precious instruments of destruction and feel the power of death buck in their hands. We may be stuck in dead end lives and take orders from middle management bosses, but I can pull a trigger and I can kill.

If I have a gun, I am stronger.

I am a powerful man.

I have a subscription to Soldier of Fortune.

Steven Seagal is a damn good actor.

Honey, where's my remote control?

Get me a Budweiser.

The other good one is hunting for sport: I am such a powerful man, I can kill... wait, let me think of something fearsome. Something dangerous. I'll kill a deer! I am such a strong and powerful man that I can kill soft fluffy things!If you want to impress me, try hunting something that has a good chance of killing you first.Even if you don't impress me, you'll be one less annoying Gun Person in the world, boasting about his cool fully automatic enhancement for his inability to stick his two inch dick into the supermodel of his choice.

Better yet, be a man. Stand up to the world without falling back on a gun for comfort, you ****ing coward.

And if there weren't any? Aside from the establishment of Small Cock Support Groups... if we went my way and there magically weren't any guns, and the best we could do was sharp sticks... well, have you ever had to pith a frog when you were in high school?

Experiment goes like this: you pin a frog down (think crucifixion: the frogs die for our sins daily, and yet we don't pray to them. Double standard?) and then jam another pin through its brain. The frog freezes. You remove the pin, and the frog is back to normal.

So, if we institute pithing as self defense, life would be simpler. An idiot at the bar is convinced his girlfriend is looking at a random moron. Moron A comes over to kill Moron B because he has no self esteem, doesn't love his girlfriend but values her as a trophy, can only make himself feel good by pushing people around: pick your cliche

Now, instead of two drunken idiots finding weapons and shooting one another, the scene would be more of a drunken "Your mother's a stupid ****in whore and your bitch is so ugly I--"

Insert pith.

Moron A is now lying on the floor immobile, while Moron B offers Moron A's girlfriend a ride back to his place, or at least to check out the pithing rod rack on his Chevy S-10.Five minutes later, the bartender removes the pith from Moron A and calls him a cab.And nobody dies.But this is all hypothetical.

I could really care less if idiots with no self esteem kill each other.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
Don't flatter yourself Danny-boy. High school GPAs are majorly inflated and are rarely an accurate reflection of, well, anything. I know people with 3.5 high school GPAs who got into UC Berkeley, and I also have a friend who had a 4.5 GPA who got rejected from Berkeley. GPAs are pretty worthless in high school.
I'm off to cry in my corner. Thanks for bursting my bubble. :dead:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
You look like a complete idiot when claiming to have a stellar GPA and AP coursework when you can't complete coherent sentences. Thank you for establishing the fact that your opinion means nothing...662 posts ago.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
you can ask ben im in no way an inbread hick. Not once have I said I'm goot at english class. I would have to disagree I think my pro gun opinion does mean something if your getting mad about it.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
you can ask ben im in no way an inbread hick. Not once have I said I'm goot at english class. I would have to disagree I think my pro gun opinion does mean something if your getting mad about it.
A lack of spelling and typing skills can really work wonders when others are forming opinions of you.

But it's true, Mr. TheMontashu is definitely not a redneck. He's just pro-gun. Hell, he's not even a republican.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Well I live in mormonotopia where today was Halloween because tomorrow is Sunday...

I watched Mean Girls with a bunch of friends. My god. How exciting. Great movie :thumb:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It's true, I wanted to bang Lindsey Lohan sooo bad in the beginning...then she got ugly with all the makeup and the ish and the yeah...The other three weren't particularly hot, although I did find the "lesbian" art freak doable (In a disturbing gothy sort of way).

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
thats not even her in that picture.

and no being pro gun does not make you a redneck. Unless you wear faded jeans, a wife beater with a dirty red plad shirt over it, a green trucker hat with a miller beer bottle cap crimped on the brim, 2 cans of PBR in one hand, a double barrel shotgun on your shoulder, all while walking towards your '91 ford F150 with no tailgate that has a i shoot tailgaters bumper sticker on the back window you are not a hardcore redneck :thumb:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
ViolentVolante said:
thats not even her in that picture.

and no being pro gun does not make you a redneck. Unless you wear faded jeans, a wife beater with a dirty red plad shirt over it, a green trucker hat with a miller beer bottle cap crimped on the brim, 2 cans of PBR in one hand, a double barrel shotgun on your shoulder, all while walking towards your '91 ford F150 with no tailgate that has a i shoot tailgaters bumper sticker on the back window you are not a hardcore redneck :thumb:
Hey.... I resemble that remark. Everything but the Respeckler in the back.