Quantcast

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Originally posted by Rip
What I find ironic about this is the amount of disrespect going towards the ones that don't like the idea. How can there be a group call respect while that very group disrespects others?

I was taught as a child to respect others views even if they disagreed with you, where has that lesson gone? Some of the pictures I have seen in this thread are down right disgusting, I don't need to see a picture of a person relieving themselves on a dead animal, with a photoshoped circle with another usernames name put above the circle.
Respect :D

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by Rip
What I find ironic about this is the amount of disrespect going towards the ones that don't like the idea. How can there be a group call respect while that very group disrespects others?

I was taught as a child to respect others views even if they disagreed with you, where has that lesson gone? Some of the pictures I have seen in this thread are down right disgusting, I don't need to see a picture of a person relieving themselves on a dead animal, with a photoshoped circle with another usernames name put above the circle.
very true. We may need to try to show some extream RESPECT to those not even in the RESPECT cult.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Originally posted by Rip

Rip,

Me and you go way back to the downhill archives. You should know more than anyone that having a thread full of rediculousness is almost as good as eating sloppy joes.

Let them respect.

mmmm, sloppy joes.

Attachments

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Originally posted by Jorvik
Rip,

Me and you go way back to the downhill archives. You should know more than anyone that having a thread full of rediculousness is almost as good as eating sloppy joes.

Let them respect.

mmmm, sloppy joes.
But I never stooped that low to show pictures though. But what happens in the archives stays in the archives. I'm reconizing it now, they can have their fun.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by Jorvik
Rip,

Let them respect.

mmmm, sloppy joes.
I like sloppy joes.

Poo flingin' monkeys are cool. So are monkeys that drive john deere tractors with dogs in trailers.

The RESPECT shoe is missin'. I think it went lookin' to RESPECT non-respectors without supervision. It could be a very bad scene.

Attachments

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
RESPECT the skinny log at PeeWee's!!!!!

One of the shop rats from Lincolnton got a new nick name this weekend... Kyle a.k.a "TreeHugger"

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Originally posted by zod
RESPECT the skinny log at PeeWee's!!!!!

One of the shop rats from Lincolnton got a new nick name this weekend... Kyle a.k.a "TreeHugger"

that boy looks like he got hurt...hope he's okay :monkey:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
holy crap, nice work... it must be added to all respectable bikes. My enduro included, where did you find such greatness? [/QUOTE

http://www.signsbyyou.com/lettering/vinyl_lettering.asp

The font was Black Forest. I'd bet there is a sign shop in G-Vegas that could do it cheaper (no shipping). Anywhere that does vinyl lettering would be able to do it.

I do have 2 more 1/2" high white ones, if any of the founders can use the white. PM the address and I'll drop them in the mail.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by DRB
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
holy crap, nice work... it must be added to all respectable bikes. My enduro included, where did you find such greatness? [/QUOTE

http://www.signsbyyou.com/lettering/vinyl_lettering.asp

The font was Black Forest. I'd bet there is a sign shop in G-Vegas that could do it cheaper (no shipping). Anywhere that does vinyl lettering would be able to do it.

I do have 2 more 1/2" high white ones, if any of the founders can use the white. PM the address and I'll drop them in the mail.
did you have to have a minimum quantity ordered or will they only do a run of 5 or 6?

that is cool.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Originally posted by shootr
My letoy is gettin some respect this week fo sho!!
I usually have no clue where a good place to put a sticker on a bike. I have only put one or two stickers on my bike(s). I put a big RockShox one right under the BB when I used to love RockShox. That bike is now my second bike. I like my Stinky how it is. However, the DJ3 on my Trek is missing stickers on one side...
I got a cool Fox sticker a few years ago and it is still in my room, I just dont know where it should go.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Rip

I was taught as a child to respect others views even if they bunga bunga blah dee doo blah blah boo hoo waaaah boo hoo blah bliggity blah blah bunga chunga boong bong bunghole.....
RESPECT!!!!!

Attachments

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by Rip

I was taught as a child to respect others views even if they bunga bunga blah dee doo blah blah boo hoo waaaah boo hoo blah bliggity blah blah bunga chunga boong bong bunghole.....
Originally posted by Skookum
RESPECT!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

Classic. Much RESPECT to Skookum, an obvious RESPECT master.

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
ill go up to TPM and get us some stickers printed up next week for all our bikes, you guys lemme know how many and ill go get some and we can just figure something on some cash or whatever....we'll hook it up

RESPECT

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by NoRoadtrippin
ill go up to TPM and get us some stickers printed up next week for all our bikes, you guys lemme know how many and ill go get some and we can just figure something on some cash or whatever....we'll hook it up

RESPECT
sweet count me in