Quantcast

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Tenchiro
Mad respect yo!
holy fvck that's awesome. Almost spit on my monitor :D Thank G-d CC doesn't know what you were referencing there. Almost as infamous as

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by LordOpie
holy fvck that's awesome. Almost spit on my monitor :D Thank G-d CC doesn't know what you were referencing there. Almost as infamous as

Yeah I dont know whats going on, but judging by the goatse reference, I probably dont want to. That is a REALLY funny picture though.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Yeah I dont know whats going on, but judging by the goatse reference, I probably dont want to. That is a REALLY funny picture though.
Yeah CC is pissed, wish he knew how to hack you chick'n facker. . . You know he is pissed when he talks in the third person.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by Tenchiro
Mad respect yo!

That was funny as Hell. There was room to add BikerFox on the left side, ya know. And then I saw the pitiful paint drawing...and laughed even more. What the Hell; here's a haiku:

Caped oaf in own world
Like Gus Gorman drunk on skis
Prancing, frolicking gaily

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by derekpearson
Not quite ever, but close. I don't think you were around for some of unkLe Leo's gems

i joined shortly before the mass bannings. i missed out on some stuff.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by laura
i joined shortly before the mass bannings. i missed out on some stuff.
There it is again... mass bannings... what happened to cause them? Its like an ancient race of humans that was discovered by archeologists... and just like them, I want to know what caused it?

:monkey:ology so to speak :D