Quantcast

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
There it is again... mass bannings... what happened to cause them? Its like an ancient race of humans that was discovered by archeologists... and just like them, I want to know what caused it?

:monkey:ology so to speak :D
You should do a search.. Has been discussed many times.

I was but a lurker with no account when they occured, but enjoyed reading all the drama and rediculousness that was associated with them. The mods got ban-happy, and the banned users got account-creation happy, and proceeded to post many .. interesting comments about said mods, and a little while later.. Boom, they ended up with an application system for accounts.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by Arsbars
This is what happens when kids under age live in south carolina. damn hill billy rednecks
hehe

did you ever come up here for a new tattoo?

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Update: Riding your bike while wearing the respect cape is not a good Idea. It took me five minutes to get the bitch out out of my spokes....
Yeah, I always thought superman would be cooler if he was a DH'er, guess not.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by Cancer Dragon
I guess you guys did some acid while I was gone?

I love this thread.
dude you missed out but you will be there for the burning hopefully, but T-Pirate has "grown attacted to the cape"

He still thinks I will get burnt if I wear it and run around while it is on fire. . . like he would know.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
How did this find its way off the first page. . . o'well!

RESPECT CULT UPDATE: Today I wrote in silver sharpie RESPECT on a bat, making it now the official RESPECT CULT BAT. We also destroyed the gold gun, as it was too arrogant.

RESPECT.