Quantcast
Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
t-bag pirate you guys rock for holdin it down g-vegas style big time! hahahaha love the work.....i think you def need some other local members....we can get a chapter going and rituals and sacrifice small kids and stuff....

mad respect.....

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by T-Pirate
I gotta say, I think its gonna get burnt this weekend fo sho. And the respect bat is awesome, as soon as I get it out of James' car, it will get immortalized in pictures.
YOU WON'T GET IT OUT OF MY CAR, I am keeping it, ok you can get it out for pictures. . . but I keep.

Nice work with the arm

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Respect ownage mission...

Had some respect cake...thats graph paper for you engineering types.

Money shot of the respect bat.

More le ownage

The spoils.

WARNING...this next part may frighten or disturb you. I must warn you, none of these pictures were staged. We went on a mission to a fellow respect cult members house to "borrow" his pink cooler, the mighty coleman 10. He was expecting us unfortunately.

Brad chased me, and jumped into the back of James' car, and proceeded to strangle me. Taken from the heart of the beast.

Luckily, we didnt leave empty handed, this gold soccer ball of arrogance has been thouroughly respected.

RESPECT...

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Yeah great day of RESPECT, we have enrolled our good friend Brent, it was his birthday today and after taking him to Hooters, we feasted on some cake. Then the RESPECT fun took place. My daring move of going in under the garage was a great part of the attempted borrow.

RESPECT

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Hot damn that was hardcore to the max. You can't just steal the coleman like that... I almost threw down with the respect 6-Iron.

All in all... a very respectful day.

LONG LIVE COLEMAN 10

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Yeah dude, agreed. And your efforts to save the thread have earned you a spot in the RESPECT cape cult. Welcome and congrats...
Cool, what member number am I and what position do I get?

When will this thread be made a sticky? *hint to the moderators*

:monkey:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
member #4, and....uhhh...you can make up your own title, whatever.

*hint to moderators, when will my title be made "RESPECT cult leader"??
I can feel the power of RESPECT coming to me now... I will be an Enforcer of RESPECT!

*Another hint to the moderators, you can make my title Enforcer of RESPECT, Oh and you can make this thread a sticky, too. ;)