Quantcast

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by zod
G-Vegas Youth, if you bring the RESPECT cape to Planet Zod and huck off the Squirrel Pelt wearing it I will provide complimentary dead meat on the grill :D
deal, the Squirrel Pelt is good fun. We need to get back out to Planet Zod.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by zod
G-Vegas Youth, if you bring the RESPECT cape to Planet Zod and huck off the Squirrel Pelt wearing it I will provide complimentary dead meat on the grill :D
Sounds like a trap...... ya'll gotta watch out for those Gaston county folk. First they knock over a wells fargo and now they are after the RESPECT cape.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by DRB
Sounds like a trap...... ya'll gotta watch out for those Gaston county folk. First they knock over a wells fargo and now they are after the RESPECT cape.
yeah, but I trust a few of um... except the woodland smoker. Aka someones brother. That was a tad odd. Won't mention names, to not offend.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
yeah, but I trust a few of um... except the woodland smoker. Aka someones brother. That was a tad odd. Won't mention names, to not offend.
That's what folks said about David Ghantt and his co-horts.

Have more RESPECT for the RESPECT cape........

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Yep... know who you're talking about. And I second that he freaked my stuff out. Oh well i guess that's what happens when you're in a public place

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Post pictures the relate to RESPECT... if they do, please tell me how they do, because I am confused. Although I have no room to talk about anything, I am a member, and a cape wearer. Keep the random pictures coming.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
I think derekpearson knows whats up... he has kept this thread up and alive for awhile, and has added some excellent shots. If he so desires I do believe that he should be allowed to enter the RESPECT cult. This is an extreamly high honor and I hope you except.

RESPECT

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The collective I.Q. if this internet community drops every day this post remains on the front page.

For the love of all that is holy, please, please let it die. I really, really don't want to have to slay you all in your beds.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by binary visions
The collective I.Q. if this internet community drops every day this post remains on the front page.

For the love of all that is holy, please, please let it die. I really, really don't want to have to slay you all in your beds.
For the love of all RESPECT ignore him and those like him.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by binary visions
I tried to warn you.

But you wouldn't listen.

Now, you all must die.
I'd watch it, the RESPECT bat looks like it'd leave a mark.

Plus teenagers ain't afraid of jail cause they'd just go to juvie (shoot they've probably already been).

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by DRB
I'd watch it, the RESPECT bat looks like it'd leave a mark.

Plus teenagers ain't afraid of jail cause they'd just go to juvie (shoot they've probably already been).
Dont put it past us...we ARE from SC. When we arent grooming our mullets or knocking up STD riddled teens, we are punishing stuff with the RESPECT bat.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by Jeremy R
Isn't that kind of one in the same?
I think you're giving them way too much credit, implying that it's a "bat". Maybe one of those little souvenir bats that you hang on a keychain...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by Jeremy R
Ha ha, I drilled holes in mine so it will "whiffle" when I swing it.:p
I think they did too, but the sounds of hysterical laughter on the part of the viewer usually drowns out the "whiffle" sound...

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Hey derek....

Maybe you should be the RESPECTOGRAPHER

Binary... I agree with pirate.... slightly terrifying. But I think inside of you... you are respectful to the max. You know you want to join.....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
yes...yes binary if you can't beat us (which you can't) then join us.
So, is the frontal lobotomy a required thing, or just recommended so that you fit in better?