Quantcast

We defeated Iran in the Battle of Photochop!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Agence France-Presse said that it obtained the image from the Web site of Sepah News, the media arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, on Wednesday. But there was no sign of it there later in the day. Today, The Associated Press distributed what appeared to be a nearly identical photo from the same source, but without the fourth missile.

As the above illustration shows, the second missile from the right appears to be the sum of two other missiles in the image. The contours of the billowing smoke match perfectly near the ground, as well in the immediate wake of the missile. Only a small black dot in the reddish area of exhaust seems to differ from the missile to its left, though there are also some slight variations in the color of the smoke and the sky.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
teh gimp is pretty easy to cut your teeth on - and the price is right.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I'm going to start marking my chops with the rm logo just in case they get out onto other forums. Who knows, with tags like "louisiana hot pocket" this forum gets hit after hit.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
lololol that one isn't mine. I WAS going to make a pic just like it but it would have taken too much time.

I made the one in my first post though.
Yours are far more artfully positioned. And, you know, sometimes less is more, especially if you handle your lesser amount or duration better...I swear...