Quantcast

We ensure you firmly to have supreme quality

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Respected Sir/Madam,

We are manufacturer and exporter of a long range of Gloves,especially of paint ball gloves and especially in Motor Cross,Summer,Winter,Cycling and Leather Jackets, Garments, Judo + Karate Items covering an experience of many years and holding multi dimentional expertise in this field. We produce and export these products all over the world and are with great hope to iniate our working with your esteemed company.

To have a clear idea about our products range, you can easily visit our web sit www.mrsafia.com <http://www.mrsafia.com>

We ensure you firmly to have supreme quality with most economic prices and best delivery times and with great zeal and zest to be at your service, which we are looking forward for a long long time ago.

Looking forward to hear your positive comments shortly and very anxiously.

Best Regards,

Rashid Mushtaq
M. R. Safia International Industry
Street. # 1, Sufi Pura, Rangpura Road
Sialkot - Pakistan

Ph. # 0092-52-4592014
Fax. # 0092-52-4592265
Mobile # 0092-300-6121750

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
You should reply:

Dearest high Sultan Mushtaq

Fortunate so am I that you to me communicated. I am importer and saler of short range of gloves with long range seeking needs. My country has many open probabilities of selling ensured quality digit protection sheaths. Alone, motor sports is the one of biggest markets identified to witch targeting am I. cycling and mining being my past times of favorite and channeled to distribute to others am I.

Suppliers to me are so not enuredly respective with quality deliver and financial economically. The company of you does deliver it seems what is needed by I and multi dimensional do you be to appear. Tell me can you of the company of you is more 3 dimensional than? accomplishment of greatness that most insuredly to be.

Commend you also I, the zeal and zest of communication yours. Since not the commencement of, being Pizza the word, so many Z's textually strung.

upon you it is I to wish many meals, children of yours, hunger so that it never visits and they to be prosperous.

Anticipatorially and enviously it is awaiting I your response of you.

Wishes of bestness,

Monkey of Ride

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Yossarian said:
You should reply:

Dearest high Sultan Mushtaq

Fortunate so am I that you to me communicated. I am importer and saler of short range of gloves with long range seeking needs. My country has many open probabilities of selling ensured quality digit protection sheaths. Alone, motor sports is the one of biggest markets identified to witch targeting am I. cycling and mining being my past times of favorite and channeled to distribute to others am I.

Suppliers to me are so not enuredly respective with quality deliver and financial economically. The company of you does deliver it seems what is needed by I and multi dimensional do you be to appear. Tell me can you of the company of you is more 3 dimensional than? accomplishment of greatness that most insuredly to be.

Commend you also I, the zeal and zest of communication yours. Since not the commencement of, being Pizza the word, so many Z's textually strung.

upon you it is I to wish many meals, children of yours, hunger so that it never visits and they to be prosperous.

Anticipatorially and enviously it is awaiting I your response of you.

Wishes of bestness,

Monkey of Ride

Hahahaha! That whole letter resonated in my mind with Apoo's accent...that or Yoda.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
We are pleased to introduce our self that we are manufacture and exporters of “LEATHER GOODS”. Our products contain all kind of LEATHER GOODS especially in FANCY , MOTOR CROSS, WINTER, SUMMER, FITNESS, BOXING, GOAL KEEPING, CYCLING GLOVES AND ALL KIND OF LEATHER GARMENTS according to international standards. Our quality goods have their name in international market. Our Company is ISO 9002 CERTIFIED by MOODI-INTERNATIONAL LTD, UK.

We compete our competitors on quality as well as price basis. Our mode of delivery and payment is so convenient for buyers that our customer feels proud to deal with us with full confidence. We wish you had to deal with us. Just tell us which kind and quality of LEATHER GOODS you required. We assure you that we’ll try our level best to make our relation very strong in future.

“OUR INDUSTRY IS STRIVING TO MAINTAIN QUALITY STANDARDS IN GOODS, SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION”.

We assure you that we’ll deliver the whole required stock in time. For further details, mail us with full confidence. We’ll try to satisfy you with our full capacity.
Thanking you.

M. Rashid
thats the about us section. pretty funny if oyu ask me. howd u come by this rm?
Proprietor