Quantcast

>>We got the house Vengeday<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:
Fucking greens cost the dems Arizona senate.
"But the D candidate wasn't perfect, so I voted my heart..." Fuck your heart. Until the Rs are reigned in, the environment you care so much about is fucked. Play the long game and once a civilized conversation is being had, then vote heart. /Soapbox

District flipped in a big FU to Coffman whose concession speach pretty much said "it's only because CO is becoming browner that I lost".

Otherwise, here.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
b̡̘̬ǫ̣̼͉̰̻̤͈̀n͈͚̲͔̬̘̣̖̭h̢̹̠̘͝͡o̻̣̲̠͎̭̥n҉̘͖̣̮̬̭̮ͅhͅo̞̻͘͝͠n̴҉͕͈̦͔̗̳ͅh̖̰̤͔̰ͅo̴̩͈̣̞͈̖̟͍͍͡n̵̛̼̲̲h̝͓͡o̴̜̪̕͡n̷̵̶̯͔̦͕̭̲̦
̴̥̣̺̪̬͠W̴̲̝̟e͙̪̥̣͔d̨̮̙̩͘͞n̸̹͔̪̬̟̪͍͓͈ę̥̯̖͕̺͉́s̴̶͖̮̫ͅB̜̯͍͉͇̭̤͔ͅỌ̥̰̤R̶̫̲̰̰̲͓ͅḴ̮̻͇͡ͅ ̧͇̣͉̫̘̰̜̠i̵͍̣̥͈̹̝̦s̵̬̤̙̥͕̭ ̙̜̼̯̘̹͎̦̲u͚̭p̸̜͕̱̭͎͚̙͢o͇̰̗͜n͈͔͚ ̶̘u̙̩͔͉͖̹͔͠s̥̙͇̹̟͚̖̳̺͞

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Question for you guys: is the fact that the Repubs gained two seats in the Senate anything to worry about in the next two years?

otherwise 0.3 weeks till Ecuador. :banana:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
District flipped in a big FU to Coffman whose concession speach pretty much said "it's only because CO is becoming browner that I lost".

Otherwise, here.
Here's a pro-tip for the GOP: the whole world is, and there is precisely fuck-all they can do about it.

They really should consider being less dick- heads. That would be a start.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Also, Rohrabacher. :happydance:
I stayed up late just for that. When I explained to my parent's, who are in his district, his affiliations with Russia they just looked at me as said he's R, he votes for our finances. I just stood there dumbfounded looking at them. I'm pretty sure that my Mom flipped this year though when I told her that I had cut my grandparents and aunts/uncles because of their willingness to vote for Trump/R because nothing positive will come for my girls from them.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Feels like my kidney has decided to produce east coast roxx. Wifey gonna extract me from work so I can scream in pain in the privacy of our mansion. FTS

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Question for you guys: is the fact that the Repubs gained two seats in the Senate anything to worry about in the next two years?

otherwise 0.3 weeks till Ecuador.
yes and no- Now that the congress is split, virtually nothing will get done for the next two years. this is good. now that the senate is solidly R, people like kavanough will get confirmed without issue. I mean besides the corruption, poor conduct, and willingness to defend trump at all costs issues.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I was glued to 538 last night during rehearsal as forecast.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Shoulder/neck feels like it was chewed on by a large animal....we've been up on a scaffold installing bamboo architectural film on a ceiling at a Jeep dealership for the last two days. I'm going to have to stare down at the ground until Thursday to counter act all of that looking up.

Just picked up a side job to install more of this for a Lens Crafters in Wilmington just before Christmas, so maybe some new wheels for me, as a gift, to me....for all my hard work.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
yes and no- Now that the congress is split, virtually nothing will get done for the next two years. this is good. now that the senate is solidly R, people like kavanough will get confirmed without issue. I mean besides the corruption, poor conduct, and willingness to defend trump at all costs issues.
:stupid:

Mixed bag for sure. Legislatively this is good news. Bullshit is much less likely to make it into official law, which as noted above, is a good thing for common decency/basic humanity. That said, the party that vehemently decried the use of executive privilege during the reign of King Blacky Mcislam the First will now seek to find out just how far they can push said privilege for their own agenda. Expect the house to delve deep into Trumps taxes, administration corruption, foreign government election influence (not just the russians!) and other general republican fuckery.

Also; The Mueller stuff may get real interesting really fast. I've got Roger Stone in my #1 spot on this weeks Fantasy Indictment League.

Edit: Can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that Kris Kobach was too much of a stupid, racist, piece of shit, even for Kansas?

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Been on a plain potato chip kick lately.
already eating my lunch cuz it looked so delicious when i made it.
Kid free weekend starts today, debauchery will ensue most def.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I stayed up late just for that. When I explained to my parent's, who are in his district, his affiliations with Russia they just looked at me as said he's R, he votes for our finances. I just stood there dumbfounded looking at them.............

WOW!!!!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:stupid:

Mixed bag for sure. Legislatively this is good news. Bullshit is much less likely to make it into official law, which as noted above, is a good thing for common decency/basic humanity. That said, the party that vehemently decried the use of executive privilege during the reign of King Blacky Mcislam the First will now seek to find out just how far they can push said privilege for their own agenda. Expect the house to delve deep into Trumps taxes, administration corruption, foreign government election influence (not just the russians!) and other general republican fuckery.

Also; The Mueller stuff may get real interesting really fast. I've got Roger Stone in my #1 spot on this weeks Fantasy Indictment League.

Edit: Can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that Kris Kobach was too much of a stupid, racist, piece of shit, even for Kansas?
as far as trumps taxes.....fuck a subpeona....that shit will just get leaked.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a friend of my brothers went to vote yesterday....was told he had already voted....so....valid id should be a requirement to vote...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
b̡̘̬ǫ̣̼͉̰̻̤͈̀n͈͚̲͔̬̘̣̖̭h̢̹̠̘͝͡o̻̣̲̠͎̭̥n҉̘͖̣̮̬̭̮ͅhͅo̞̻͘͝͠n̴҉͕͈̦͔̗̳ͅh̖̰̤͔̰ͅo̴̩͈̣̞͈̖̟͍͍͡n̵̛̼̲̲h̝͓͡o̴̜̪̕͡n̷̵̶̯͔̦͕̭̲̦
̴̥̣̺̪̬͠W̴̲̝̟e͙̪̥̣͔d̨̮̙̩͘͞n̸̹͔̪̬̟̪͍͓͈ę̥̯̖͕̺͉́s̴̶͖̮̫ͅB̜̯͍͉͇̭̤͔ͅỌ̥̰̤R̶̫̲̰̰̲͓ͅḴ̮̻͇͡ͅ ̧͇̣͉̫̘̰̜̠i̵͍̣̥͈̹̝̦s̵̬̤̙̥͕̭ ̙̜̼̯̘̹͎̦̲u͚̭p̸̜͕̱̭͎͚̙͢o͇̰̗͜n͈͔͚ ̶̘u̙̩͔͉͖̹͔͠s̥̙͇̹̟͚̖̳̺͞

Do you speak heptapod?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I test drove a Goolia yesterday. I was a disappointment. Maybe I'll test an M5 today.
Car is still in the garage, was too busy with a sick baby this weekend to deal with anything. Dropping it off to get the control arm bushing replaced later this week.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It seems Putin didn't get elected. Trump is on TV so neither did Mariah Carey. Sarah Palin didn't get elected Mayor of Detroit either. I guess you fuckers made your bed, and now you get to lay in it. Sarah Palin was going to do her victory ride in a American flag bikini on a horse shooting off rounds with her 1911. Thanks guys, another fantasy of mine quashed. No Porsche and now this.....

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
We voted to make eggs, pork and veal much more expensive, and elected the lesser of two dumbasses in many races, and the greater of two in other races. Go CA politics!

Locally we voted to tax weed, on the heels of our local overlords finally allowing weed shops into Thousand Oaks, previously all our empty realestate was scooped up by rub&tug massage places, which is better and more wholesome than a weed store, or something. We can finally get a slice of that sweet sweet vice tax that's previously been going to LA County. Part of it goes to fund parks, and our newest park has a public pump-track, so if people get high enough, we might get a second pump track!