Quantcast

>>We got the house Vengeday<<

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Car is still in the garage, was too busy with a sick baby this weekend to deal with anything. Dropping it off to get the control arm bushing replaced later this week.
ps sorry about the sick kid. I'm in no hurry on the car, so just let me know when you get around to it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Question for you guys: is the fact that the Repubs gained two seats in the Senate anything to worry about in the next two years?

otherwise 0.3 weeks till Ecuador. :banana:
Those lost seats are lost for at least the next 6 years. Will make it much harder to flip the Senate over the next two election cycles.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
thinking about it. are there fun threads I should read about why not to buy it :D?
I don't know about the ///M5 you're looking at, but I've driven @stoney car ... that's the one you want. Scratch your midlife crisis itch without going broke, and know most of the car's repair history is documented here in the Lounge.

I'll deliver it to whatever coast for the cost of fuel and a 1-way return flight.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
On my way back from town tonight . I came into a major 4 way intersection that has 2 left turn lanes and two through lanes in all four directions. i had a red and the left turn lanes were green next to me and ahead of me. Dimwit pulls up behind me an honks. eff him. now the cross traffic goes and we sit there. As the light cycles back to where I am about to get a green I see a brodozer coming from the left get on the gas to make the light. I get a green before he hits the intersection at 50mph. I didn't move. the guy behind me gets on the horn then the brodozer blows through the red two to three seconds after I got the green. I gave the guy behind me the one finger salute and drove off....he just sat there.. dickheads, both of em.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I’m 37, so no. Also it’s a family business so I’ll likely do what dad and grandpa did. Work till I get cancer and am too weak to come in anymore. But I am trying to set things up so I can work even less and ride bikes more.
How are we allowed to "winner" more than one post on a single thread?! doesn't matter, @junkyard is winning across the board!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
On my way back from town tonight . I came into a major 4 way intersection that has 2 left turn lanes and two through lanes in all four directions. i had a red and the left turn lanes were green next to me and ahead of me. Dimwit pulls up behind me an honks. eff him. now the cross traffic goes and we sit there. As the light cycles back to where I am about to get a green I see a brodozer coming from the left get on the gas to make the light. I get a green before he hits the intersection at 50mph. I didn't move. the guy behind me gets on the horn then the brodozer blows through the red two to three seconds after I got the green. I gave the guy behind me the one finger salute and drove off....he just sat there.. dickheads, both of em.
i once had some asshat actually get out of his car and come up to mine... because i wasn't turning right on red with a very obvious no turn on red sign. he starts screaming at me, then i asked him how he passed his drivers test if he was illiterate while pointing at the sign. he quietly walked back to his car.