Quantcast

We have our very own Derek Zoolander on the board!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Is that a Eurohawk he's sporting?
One would hope not. Unless his name is Ferris and he's in the shower there is just no reason for that haircut to exist. It just screams out, " I asked my mom for permission to have a mohawk and be punk rawk but she said no."

J

JRB

AnotherMike said:
One would hope not. Unless his name is Ferris and he's in the shower there is just no reason for that haircut to exist. It just screams out, " I asked my mom for permission to have a mohawk and be punk rawk but she said no."
Are you saying Stoney's mom made him do it???

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Just a fashionable hayer do for young men these days
What is? A fauxhawk? Are you always this obtuse?
you see...the long hayer look went out with acid wash jeans and fringed jackets.
Nobody every accused me of keeping up with the times. :D

I should have figured you wouldn't get the Zoolander references being that you don't watch tv or movies...
True. All I know about that is that whatshisface was in it. That Stiller guy.....

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Just a fashionable hayer do for young men these days...you see...the long hayer look went out with acid wash jeans and fringed jackets.

I should have figured you wouldn't get the Zoolander references being that you don't watch tv or movies...
ahahaha - that's rich. You just assumed he would know anything about any kind of fashion. He is more Depeche commode, rather than depeche mode. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
indieboy said:
Eventually the mullet gets tired... the hair starts falling out and you'll end up looking like BikerFox.

Hey DHG... do not mock the awsomeness that is the long hayer! It is my coif of power! (kinda like that samson dude :D )

Edit: arrrgh ye scurvy dogs!

J

JRB

AnotherMike said:
Eventually the mullet gets tired... the hair starts falling out and you'll end up looking like BikerFox.

Hey DHG... do not mock the awsomeness that is the long hayer! It is my coif of power! (kinda like that samson dude :D )
And red - therefore identifying you have no fashion anyway. :D We know not to take you seriously, Ciaran.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I'm going to officially declare that what you're sporting is NOT a mullet.
And I officially declare you a jackass. Should we start days for each of them??? When would you like "skrdshthead" is a jackass day???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
yeah well I may be a bitter old crone, but at least I wear cycling shorts that fit and have a current hayer do...
Oh, his fit. It's just they fit a girl. :think: