Quantcast

We invented it: GWB - iPod, Al Gore - Internet

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Now you have all heard that Al Gore invented the Internet but did you know Bush invented the iPod :rofl:

Republicans might be a bit confused on where to stand on this issue, Al Gore is on Apple's board of directors...

Al Gore:
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system."
(Internet was already created)
[What he meant: I had people who talked to people who suggested legislation to increase funding for internet research and advancement.]

George Bush:
"the government funded research in microdrive storage, electrochemistry and signal compression. They did so for one reason: It turned out that those were the key ingredients for the development of the iPod."
[What he meant: government funded research can help create new and inovative products.]

J

JRB

Why didn't they call the nano, or whatever the mini is, the MiPod???

*I farted and it stinks.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I wish there were iPod more accessories available.

:angry:
It would be really cool if there were a belt buckle. Functional, yet fashionable.

iPods are so cool that even when trendy emo haters hate them, and win one, they keep it.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
loco said:
It would be really cool if there were a belt buckle. Functional, yet fashionable.
Risse makes an iPod Nano helmet stop for those massive drops that slam your helmet on the bars. You wouldn't want to damage your handlebars :D

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
My new Camelbak has an iPod icon. That's a huge time saver!

I'll bet that really keeps you hydrated. What will they think of next??? I can see being able to ride to the moon with a Camelbak.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
I'll bet that really keeps you hydrated. What will they think of next??? I can see being able to ride to the moon with a Camelbak.
After long rides I soak my feet in the bladder. (One at a time of course) It's great!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
stinkyboy said:
My new Camelbak has an iPod icon. That's a huge time saver!

i recently received a free Camelback from my brother inlaw, he just came back from Iraq and was issued a a couple of these.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
MunkeeHucker said:
i recently received a free Camelback from my brother inlaw, he just came back from Iraq and was issued a a couple of these.....

That is one of the many I have. I like that one because you can unclip the straps and tuck them into itself, then use the d-rings to attach it to my backpack for hiking.

But it lacks the cool iPod logo.