Quantcast

We need a DH movie like this...

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
A bit off topic, but, I guess we can be glad there are no horrible DH movies being made like this.

So there was 'supercross'd' the movie.....awful.
Now this, might top the sh1ttyness of supercross'd.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
you just know its going to have a kick ass montage in it though....

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Completely unrealistic. There's no way he could wear a helmet with all those dreads.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
A bit off topic, but, I guess we can be glad there are no horrible DH movies being made like this.

So there was 'supercross'd' the movie.....awful.
Now this, might top the sh1ttyness of supercross'd.
It looked good up until the green credit screen.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Jesus...

...it looks like Emo has finally infected the world of motocross... or at the very least it was some kind of ABC After-School Special...

That was vag-tastic.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

seriously though...whatever happened to him?
Sanjay?

...ever been in a Turkish Prison?

Last edited:

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
Thing about this is, its just a matter of time before downhill mountain biking is featured in a large blockbuster film and it will blast the sport into the mainstream and it will explode.

There's always things that will promote a sport like maybe point break did for surfing, its just a matter of time when this will happen to Dh.
most people probably will not welcome this.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I haven't even looked at the vid yet, but I'm guessing there are no lazers or spinning blades of death?

Point Break brought surfing to the mainstream? And here I was thinking it was kelly Slater?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Thing about this is, its just a matter of time before downhill mountain biking is featured in a large blockbuster film and it will blast the sport into the mainstream and it will explode.

There's always things that will promote a sport like maybe point break did for surfing, its just a matter of time when this will happen to Dh.
most people probably will not welcome this.
Palmer Movie.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I'm sure most of you have never hear of it, but there is a DH based movie called 2 seconds about a downhiller who can't win the big one, and gets fired by her manager and ends up being messenger or something along those lines. She eventually returns to racing.

I Saw it ages ago. Filmed mostly at mammoth during the kamikaze, Mercedes Gonzalez does all the "stunt" riding.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
These are the types of movies seen on HBO or Cinemax over in Asia at 2am when you're wide awake from jet lag and it is the only thing on tv in English that isn't CNN or BBC news. I put them in the category of "horribly good". Generally, they have a B-list star (often a Baldwin of the non-Alec variety) or a former A-lister that you haven't seen in a while (like Guttenberg or Goldblum). Movies so bad you can't remember anything about them a few hours later but so bad that you watch just to see if they actually get worse.

-ska todd