Quantcast

we should do this at our big LBS

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i didn't read it all but from what i read it sounds pretty sweet...i went into a best buy wearin a blue polo shirt that was the same shade of blue and people kept askin me if i worked there

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I do have to say it appears they got kind of lucky with the cops. Around here if you deliberately f*ck with a cop and give him attitude like "I know the law better than you", chances are he's not going to be like "well OK, have a nice day then".

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I agree that they got lucky with the cops.

At first, I didn't get it since there was no real point to it besides causing confusion, but as I read more and more of the writeups, I started cracking up - imagine being in a store where everyone is dressed like an employee but nobody knows what they're talking about?

I think this quote sums it up:

A little while later, an older woman with a handful of products walked past me at one point muttering to herself, "Everyone in this goddamned store is wearing a blue shirt and nobody knows a thing!"
:D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Echo said:
I do have to say it appears they got kind of lucky with the cops. Around here if you deliberately f*ck with a cop and give him attitude like "I know the law better than you", chances are he's not going to be like "well OK, have a nice day then".

i wouldn't say they were f***ing with the cops. They knew their rights and didn't let themselves get pushed around. Yes some of the comments they made were smartass (my favorite was "I don't come to your house and video tape you." "Who lives here?") but in the end they technically did nothing wrong.