Quantcast

We stand on guard for thee...

Universe

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Courtenay, BC
Originally posted by oly
nice, eh?

btw, what brakes? shimano? i also see sram paddles there.....

hows the long term impression of the d9?

d
XT levers with Saint calipers. Sram rules.

The Demo has been amazing so far. Very confidence inspiring, very fast and suprisingly nimble for shore style riding. I'm super impressed so far.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hehe sorry for stealing your thunder, but i just couldn't ignore the fact that i got new barends for my new Specialized as well.:cool: yah yah barends are gay, but not mine they got lizards on em.:thumb:

i really like your caps though Uni, i wish i could get some eagle feather ones for my Bullit to show off some Native pride, that'd be sweet.:)

Originally posted by Skookum
hehe sorry for stealing your thunder, but i just couldn't ignore the fact that i got new barends for my new Specialized as well.:cool: yah yah barends are gay, but not mine they got lizards on em.:thumb:

i really like your caps though Uni, i wish i could get some eagle feather ones for my Bullit to show off some Native pride, that'd be sweet.:)
Flat bars are so last century.:rolleyes: ;)

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Originally posted by Skookum
Last flat bar i rode with was on my Trek Antelope.:D believe it or not this bar is a riser. (angle)
The only thing worse than barends would be barends on a riser bar. Do you wear suspenders and a belt at the same time? No. Pick one and embrace it.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by buildyourown
The only thing worse than barends would be barends on a riser bar. Do you wear suspenders and a belt at the same time? No. Pick one and embrace it.
The only thing worse than being a dumbass (me) is being a dumbass and NOT realizing it (you).;)

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
The dumbass is the guy with an f'ing maple leaf on his end caps.
What is wrong with Canada? Does the rest of the world put their national symbol on everything like it's the coolest thing ever? No.

/end rant. :dead:

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Originally posted by ArEm7
What is wrong with Canada? Does the rest of the world put their national symbol on everything like it's the coolest thing ever? No.

We just want to make damn sure we're not mistaken for americans!!!!!

Originally posted by ArEm7
The dumbass is the guy with an f'ing maple leaf on his end caps.

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

you just called my buddy a dumbass?...wtf is wrong with you? Thats F'D up....:angry: Id rock those same caps too, why does it matter to you?....he likes his country and those strong ass caps. Id rock the **** out of them!

Originally posted by bibs
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

you just called my buddy a dumbass?...wtf is wrong with you? Thats F'D up....:angry: Id rock those same caps too, why does it matter to you?....he likes his country and those strong ass caps. Id rock the **** out of them!
I see you were successful in stayin' off the PNW. :devil:

Universe

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Courtenay, BC
Originally posted by bibs
i got my friends back, Im sick of people saying stupid stuff about nice people, no more Mr. Nice Bibs......we all ride...why be dumb and dogg on somthing some one likes.....keep it to your self...why ruin some one elses day.......Live by the golden rule!
The funny part is he mentions how no other country puts their symbol on things. He's american. Must be living under a rock. Quite amusing really.

BoomSplat

Chimp
Feb 23, 2004
maplevalley
You clowns that say alot on the computer.....how about to my face, I rock the mapleLeaf, proud of it. If you have anything to say_ get off your Fat Lazy Weak @ss and lets meet at our favorite riding spot and dance, B#tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :eek:

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
you guys shouldn't even have replied...it's funnier when people make themselves look stupid all on their own:p :rolleyes:

I dig the caps. I'm sad I had my fancy Brooklyn caps stolen:(

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by SR
you guys shouldn't even have replied...it's funnier when people make themselves look stupid all on their own:p :rolleyes:

I dig the caps. I'm sad I had my fancy Brooklyn caps stolen:(
Someone took your BMC caps? Thats jacked!

Im not canadian and i'd rock the maple.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
Originally posted by oly
Someone took your BMC caps? Thats jacked!

a few months back I had my bmx stolen, which had the caps on it. I ended up recovering it, but the caps, grips, seat and post had been taken off and replaced with some cheapo crap in a piss poor attempt to make it look like it wasn't my bike. The other stuff I didn't really care about but the the bmw caps were radtacular and it made me sad. But not too sad because I did get my bike back

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by SR
a few months back I had my bmx stolen, which had the caps on it. I ended up recovering it, but the caps, grips, seat and post had been taken off and replaced with some cheapo crap in a piss poor attempt to make it look like it wasn't my bike. The other stuff I didn't really care about but the the bmw caps were radtacular and it made me sad. But not too sad because I did get my bike back
Man that sucks, but at least your bike is back.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
people who are jerk offs on the Pac N.W. board should be punished by eating 5 Dicks Deluxe hamburgers in one sitting.

people who steal bikeys should be forced to eat 50 in one sitting.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by PsychO!1
Damn!! I'm gonna have to work on being a jerk. :D
haha it's kinda like drinking alot of beer though, it's all good while your sittin down doing it, but everything changes when you stand up and hours down the road.
Can you say colon clog?:p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
:think:

Calen clog.....Damnit!

c-c-c-Colin clag.....sonofa!

C-c-coleen Flag....I give up!

:D
next time i see ya at the Seattle Bike Swap i'll treat you to some Deluxes down the block and you'll be able to say it just fine then.:D