Quantcast

We stand on guard for thee...

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Originally posted by Skookum
The only thing worse than being a dumbass (me) is being a dumbass and NOT realizing it (you).;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

....wait.... that... uh...... I'm not.... errrr...... this is a trick! If I say I'm a dumbass, I'm just that. But if I DON'T say I'm a dumbass, I'm worse than a dumbass. And if I find humor in dumbasses whilst not embracing my dumbassedness, I AM the uber-dumbass.:thumb:

BTW - the caps are cool.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Happy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

....wait.... that... uh...... I'm not.... errrr...... this is a trick! If I say I'm a dumbass, I'm just that. But if I DON'T say I'm a dumbass, I'm worse than a dumbass. And if I find humor in dumbasses whilst not embracing my dumbassedness, I AM the uber-dumbass.:thumb:

BTW - the caps are cool.
Yah it's one of those rare spontaneous comebacks that can be overanalyed ad infinum. i'm only here to help.:p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
:think:

Calen clog.....Damnit!

c-c-c-Colin clag.....sonofa!

C-c-coleen Flag....I give up!

:D

holy crap i think im crazy cause im sittin here by myself laughing hillariously! but no its not that i am crazy its just that rhino posted one of the funniest responses i have ever seen on ridemonkey

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i think i'm going to get some maple leaf ones, even tho i'm a USian through and through :cool: . if nothing else it would help match the canadian flag i put on my camelbak when visiting europe last year in the midst of the anti-war protests...

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Originally posted by bibs
<------See thats what should be said, not mean stuff to another fellow rider, unless he is in fact being an "asshat"... :D
So it's okay to tell someone that you like what they have, but it's not okay to tell them that you don't like it? What is this, positive reinforcement time in kindergarten? You can't expect to put up something like this and not get any flak for it. Just like guys who put DC's on HT's... the flak is deserved, especially in this US-based website. People are allowed to have their opinion. If you were expecting a round of applause, you should have posted that on NSMB or Pinkbike. I don't have a problem with people running Canadian patriotic bar caps anymore than I have a problem seeing so many American flags nowadays (both of which are slightly frustrating to me - glad I haven't seen American flag bar caps yet...). But dissing on someone who does have a problem with it is hypocritical. And threatening to beat someone up (Boomsplat) is just juvenile.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by erikkellison
So it's okay to tell someone that you like what they have, but it's not okay to tell them that you don't like it? What is this, positive reinforcement time in kindergarten? You can't expect to put up something like this and not get any flak for it. Just like guys who put DC's on HT's... the flak is deserved, especially in this US-based website. People are allowed to have their opinion. If you were expecting a round of applause, you should have posted that on NSMB or Pinkbike. I don't have a problem with people running Canadian patriotic bar caps anymore than I have a problem seeing so many American flags nowadays (both of which are slightly frustrating to me - glad I haven't seen American flag bar caps yet...). But dissing on someone who does have a problem with it is hypocritical. And threatening to beat someone up (Boomsplat) is just juvenile.
hello "harsh love boy" (custom title, mods? :D), but dissing on anyone's new part is low. dangerboy sells their end caps with us flags on them, too, for the record.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by erikkellison
if you got something worthwhile to disagree with sure... but if your just trying to be a dick, why bother? There are plenty of posts on here i could disagree with people and $hit on their parade, but that's not what i'm about.
If someone on here is all about just being a dick, do everyone a favor and just ignore the post, stop whining about how nobody is shoveling YOUR $hit and get over yourself.
This forum is a great way to hook up rides, find out about events, get info, sell gear, read goofy crap, all kinds of crap. But if you're just down to telling people how stupid their end caps and/or bar ends, save it for when you meet them on the trail, then say what you think, if you're man enough......

my deal is....there is no reson to be a dick when some one else is stoked on there new "toy"...its not nice or is it cool. creative critism is ok, but people are always trying to be rude for no reason!.... I dont want anyone to beat any one up or confrot people on hte trail...but just be nice, you never know when or where you will run into them.

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
Hey man, ANY kind of end cap is cool. Funny how one persons opinion can dictate a lengthy debate :D

Bibs , good to see you posting away as usual!
;)

When you coming up for a ride?!?!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by bibs
I dont want anyone to beat any one up or confrot people on hte trail...but just be nice, you never know when or where you will run into them.
Don't worry bro, i won't raise the pimp hand to no-one unless you give me the green light.;) :cool:

I didnt mean you skooks....but do you guys get my drift, we are al from the same general area and I like to ride every where and with almost anyone. I dont want to see some guy on a tail and have t oworry about getting in a fight. I was a bouncer for and im sick of drama.....its lame:D get the idea guys?

BoomSplat

Chimp
Feb 23, 2004
maplevalley
Fight? I said lets Dance, meaning I'll meet him anywhere and be this dudes' partner. Put his floppy mouth where the money is, There is no reason in the world, to get on a web site that has to do with riding and having fun, and piss on our "symbol". I'm not fighting anyone, but I will stand up for what I believe is right. Who cares if YOU Don't like it, just shut your pie hole and smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIBS I am a bouncer at a local scene in dt Seattle. Bouncers unite!!!:devil:

Originally posted by BoomSplat
Fight? I said lets Dance, meaning I'll meet him anywhere and be this dudes' partner. Put his floppy mouth where the money is, There is no reason in the world, to get on a web site that has to do with riding and having fun, and piss on our "symbol". I'm not fighting anyone, but I will stand up for what I believe is right. Who cares if YOU Don't like it, just shut your pie hole and smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIBS I am a bouncer at a local scene in dt Seattle. Bouncers unite!!!:devil:

sweet, dancing is good! :D where do you bounce at? I totaaly agree with what you said ....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by BoomSplat
At a local iRISH pub!!! Anyways, I'll catch up later. I need to learn how to 2-step!! ;) :devil:
Country 2 step'n?

Wuss. j/k I can 2 step like a mad man. Learned at the Little Red Hen in GreenLake. Dem were da days.

www.littleredhen.com :D Free lessons Sunday and Tues nights. ;)

Small dance floor, live local bands. Good times.

My old roommate....he copied my white CB hat and X-mas hat I did 4 years ago. He is such an attention whore. :p