Quantcast

We will never have to clean out the litter box again!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
TN said:
I never knew having a dog would kick such ass! :cool:
Aw man. I was all excited thinking that you found some amazing way to train the cats. Dang, I guess I am still the household pooper scooper.

But yeah, dogs kick ass. I can hardly wait till I can get one again.

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Dogs kick ass! They are the ultimate friend-they want to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. My dog was good for 10-12 mile XC rides without too much extended downhill. But be careful...mine got cancer and died abruptly at age eight. It broke my heart-she was a wonderful companion. To put one down is really hard. Good luck and enjoy your pup.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
My dog is laaaazzzy. Probably the laziest dog ever, and she is a border colie! A breed usually known for being crazy hyper.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
If she didnt like to give me puppy kisses on the mouth, I would be totally cool with her eating cat turds.

sorry about your dog Mad Dog. We just put my childhood cat down a couple of months ago. He was 13 though & he was ready.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
narlus said:
instead, you'll have to have an umbrella and a supply of plastic baggies for those rainy 6AM doggie poop walks. :devil:
DAMN YOU & YOUR HARSH REALITY!!!
*shaking fist into the air*

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
narlus said:
instead, you'll have to have an umbrella and a supply of plastic baggies for those rainy 6AM doggie poop walks. :devil:

oddly enough, she won't go to the bathroom anywhere but the back yard right now and she hates the rain so she's out and back in without any human aid at all. and don't let tn fool you. I am the only one getting up at 6 for poopy walks anyways.

WarEagle2K

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Tucson, AZ
Dogs are da bomb. I wathced a friends cat when they went on a 3 week vacation once. THey had a "self cleaning" litter box. Well, long story short I guess the cat got a little nervous b/c they weren't around and had the raging water s**** and clogged the thing up. I almost puked cleaning the damn thing up...never again. And I will never own a cat. I have a 4yr old yellow lab. I will always have a dog, they make things fun!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
WHAT!?!?! A LAZY border collie? Man...that's odd. Do you have any pictures? Those are my favorite brand of dog...
My favorite brand is a heeler. Oh wait, I mean breed. :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TN said:
If she didnt like to give me puppy kisses on the mouth, I would be totally cool with her eating cat turds.

sorry about your dog Mad Dog. We just put my childhood cat down a couple of months ago. He was 13 though & he was ready.
Ewww...I figured that was what you meant...

Sorry to hear about your kitty...my kitty will have her 17th birthday on the 16th. I will absolutely DIE when her time comes...Fortunately, she's really healthy, and shows no sign of aging.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
My dog (miniature dachshund) loves to kiss. He's not into eating poop normaly, but ya still have to be ready to abort make-out. :vomit:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Turds no. But cat barf! Hell yes. My dog can eat all she wants. To me there is nothing worse than cleaning up warm cat barf.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
she eats cat turds. now we dont ever have to buy dog food either. talk about 2 birds with 1 stone. ;)