Quantcast

We Win! It's Proof that Global Warming is over with!

Discussion in 'Politics & World News' started by eric strt6, Jan 12, 2010.

1. eric strt6

eric strt6 Resident Curmudgeon

Rep/Likes:
    236 / 3,213
    From the Pakistan Daily:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos
    Written by (Author )
    World
    Jan 8, 2010
    http://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hol...-northern-hemisphere-into-chaos-14311/?hnbgfv

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

To the West’s firing of this ‘quantum’ high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled “Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky”.

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation’s gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.

But to the worst affected region of the Northern Hemisphere no one has been hit harder than China, where in what is being described as a “soul-destroying snowstorm” this Asian Nation has been plunged into such havoc the entire country has been brought to a standstill. China further reports that the massive snowstorms hitting them are their worst in 60 years and necessitating their military forces to save over 1,400 people trapped when their train became covered in snow. So overwhelmed by this unprecedented event has China become that they have ordered all of their citizens to help with snow removal too.

South Korea has not been spared either as reports from that Nation are reporting their worst snow storms in their modern history of recording these events.

Reports from Japan are also reporting record snowfall in their Northern Regions, where according to one unnamed Kushiro resident, “Snow falls hard here in Kushiro, but this is the most I have ever seen. The snow’s piling up and we’re running out of places to dump it.”

Canada, another Nation used to extreme winter events, reports that the storm that had hit their maritime provinces this past week was so powerful buildings were knocked off of their foundations in what one resident, Tom Jardine, described as being “worse than a hurricane”.

To the long-term consequences of this thermal inversion caused by the West, these reports further warn that by the puncturing of our atmosphere by the HHARP radars our Planet has, also, been “needlessly exposed” to the growing threat posed to us by the giant mysterious object currently approaching us (named by NASA as G1.9) which we had previously reported on in our January 3rd report titled “Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun”, and which has been blamed for the rapid shifting of our Earth’s North Pole that was first documented in 2005.

But to the most critical aspect of these events it surely lies with the Western World’s continued arrogance in regards to experimenting on both our Planets natural species and human beings, and though who may think that they are ‘gods’, are continuing to give evidence that they are acting more like devils.

That she-it is priceless:rofl:

Please register to disable this ad.

2. TheTruth

TheTruth Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    Did you know sarah palin just signed on as a reporter with fox news? Whatever fox say's must be true. And sarah palin says global warmingz are realz. So I cannot believe this.

3. Ciaran

Ciaran Fear my banana

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 8
    And still no rain in So Cal. :( :p

4. nauc

nauc Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 3
  5. BMADED

BMADED Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    -1 / 0
    I dont know what to say to people that fall for GW...rather cute really.

6. X3pilot

X3pilot Texans fan - LOL

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    soooo, the pinhole in the condom theory?

7. X3pilot

X3pilot Texans fan - LOL

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0

8. eaterofdog

eaterofdog ass grabber

Rep/Likes:
    12 / 22
    Bring on the crazy.

9. jonKranked

jonKranked Press Button, Receive Stupid

Rep/Likes:
    376 / 3,674
    I think part of the problem is using the term "global warming" itself. Is it possible that average global temperatures are being affected by human activities? Yes, but they're not gonna skyrocket the way some people are projecting (if they even increase). But that's only one of numerous issues. There's no doubt that the human race, as a whole, is having a negative impact on the earth's environment, temperature changes or not.

10. greengreer

greengreer Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Well said. While Global warming has been proven to be a money making fraud for the likes of Gore and the UN, the lifestyle that most of the world lives is contributing to eventual depletion and destruction of resources. It really doesn't matter at all whether "global warming" is real or not, but that does not negate the effects of many of the practices involved in reducing consumption and pollution (ie not buying carbon credits or a f*ckin hybrid!) Despite what the marketing agencies tell you, it does not cost anything to reduce/reuse/recycle

11. sanjuro

sanjuro Tube Smuggler

Rep/Likes:
    7 / 0
    I bet they don't want to hear about Global Warning in Florida.

12. jonKranked

Rep/Likes:
    376 / 3,674
    Ok just to clear something up: there ARE costs associated with recycling. Cost of transport for collection and then return to a recycling facility. HOWEVER! In many cases it still winds up costing less to recycle something than it does to produce a new object from raw materials. Glass is the best example of this. Recycling glass greatly reduces the amount of silica that needs to be mined (granted, isn't that environmentally terrible compared to some mining, but it is often performed as open pit mining), but also it takes substantially less energy to convert glass than it does silica. Glass that has already been formed will re-melt at a temperature about 500° C cooler than it takes to process raw silica into new glass.

Sorry for the aside, but the big problem is that our society (and the rest of the world) isn't sustainable. When you throw something in the trash, all you're really doing is putting it somewhere else. The "cradle to the grave" cycle we are currently in needs to be abandoned or we will all wind up in the grave.

13. SkaredShtles

SkaredShtles I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!

Rep/Likes:
    253 / 2,010
    Unless you know something I don't... we are ALL gonna end up in the grave... no matter what. :D

14. jonKranked

Rep/Likes:
    376 / 3,674
    well I should have clarified that it would be a mass grave, as opposed to your own individual coffin or urn.

Also, I am the Highlander.

15. SkaredShtles

SkaredShtles I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!

Rep/Likes:
    253 / 2,010
    Is that something like the Uber Nerd?

16. eaterofdog

eaterofdog ass grabber

Rep/Likes:
    12 / 22
    You really need to look up "proven".

The truth as I see it (it's not "proven") is that global warming IS a factor in our environment, but we do not know enough about the normal hot/cold cycles of our planet to separate the human influence from the natural cycles. I have seen some interesting hypothesis that human caused warming has actually offset the beginning of a natural ice age cycle. Is it true? Who the hell knows?

What does a smart person do with a vital, complex machine that is running just fine? You don't **** with it. Any technician can tell you that. So even if dumping huge amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere hasn't killed up yet, it might not be the best idea.

17. jonKranked

Rep/Likes:
    376 / 3,674
    ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!!!!

also:

THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE!

18. BurlyShirley

BurlyShirley Rex Grossman Will Rise Again

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 1
    A saying comes to mind...

19. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    You're right. The term "global warming" is a misnomer. Climate destabilization would be a more appropriate term.

A good explanation here..

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/05mar_arctic.htm

Climate is best seen and understood globally, look where it is abnormally hot.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=42260

20. jonKranked

Rep/Likes:
    376 / 3,674
    It's only a little bit of a misnomer. "Climate change" is more appropriate, I'd even be OK with destabilization. The problem with any of these terms is that they are only a piece of the puzzle so to speak, and are part of a much larger issue.

21. ohio

ohio The Fresno Kid

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 4
    No the problem with these terms is they allow the wishful thinkers and willfully ignorant among to imagine things like "it's all chaos" "we can't actually know what's happening" "there are too many unknowns."

The reality is we know an awful lot, and we know the consequences of our actions will have a probably range of results. Naysayers use the fact that there's a probability to pretend there's doubt regarding the overall phenomena. If you believe that, you've bought into the BS from the folks that really do stand to make or keep a lot of money by denying.

22. jonKranked

Rep/Likes:
    376 / 3,674
    Thankfully I fall into neither of these categories. And by extension that you are having this conversation with me I think you don't either, so I won't operate under that assumption.

Sure, we may know a lot, but there's a lot more that we DON'T know. The point is, we still have a lot to learn. It sucks that there are people out there trying to cash in on this before gaining a true understanding of what's really going on.

23. Toshi

Toshi Harbinger of Doom

Rep/Likes:
    183 / 1,399
    :thumb: / must spread rep

24. sanjuro

sanjuro Tube Smuggler

Rep/Likes:
    7 / 0
    That's not totally true. There is a new commentator on one of the cable networks who espouses "Commonsense Conservative Solutions", and I'm confident she be able to solve our problems...

25. ohio

ohio The Fresno Kid

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 4
    Sad that the quote is 60 years old, and still very very true.

26. ohio

ohio The Fresno Kid

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 4
    This will be true FOREVER. If you're waiting for us to know everything, you will never take any action. We know ENOUGH.

We can't explain why two paired particles instantaneously share spin, but that contradiction of general relativity doesn't mean we suddenly can't trust our understanding of the speed of light or quantum mechanics. There are lots of actionable things we can do with our knowledge that is good enough. Include build the computer you're typing on.

27. greengreer

greengreer Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    I am not trying to say that human are not having an impact (a negative one at that) on our environment, I was trying to point out that the term "global warming" has been a sales pitch for making extremely large sums of money, while accomplishing little to nothing in changing or bettering our current situation. Look up how much Al Gore made off of that malarky. The same phrase that practically made the United Nations a financially self-sustaining entity (which is quite scary stuff) by selling carbon credits. A famous a$$hole once said "How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think"

28. lovebunny

lovebunny can i lick your balls?

Rep/Likes:
    7 / 19
  29. jonKranked

Rep/Likes:
    376 / 3,674
  30. jimmydean

jimmydean The Official Meat of Ridemonkey

Rep/Likes:
    174 / 1,525
  31. stoney

stoney Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde

Rep/Likes:
    118 / 1,152
    This keeps reminding me of 'The Day after Tomorrow'. It's cold, and it's coming fast!

32. Pesqueeb

Pesqueeb bicycle in airplane hangar

Rep/Likes:
    435 / 3,170