Quantcast

Wearin' Yellow no more :(

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Somtime between last night and after my shower after my ride this morning, My Livestong Bracelet dissapeared.

Oh well, at least I know my money went to support the LAF, unlike the poo heads buying them off Ebay.

Its kinda weird though, i've worn it about 95% of the time since the beginning of the summer, and now, its gone. I feel kinda naked

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
llkoolkeg said:
I saw some girl wearing a pink one yesterday...is that also Livestrong stuff?
Wear yellow has spawned into a wear *insert color here*fad. You could even get red and blue ones supporty Kerry or Bush.

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
I saw some girl wearing a pink one yesterday...is that also Livestrong stuff?

No - that means she likes it in the, nevermind....

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Westy said:
Wear yellow has spawned into a wear *insert color here*fad. You could even get red and blue ones supporty Kerry or Bush.
yea... I know a guy who works for the companies that makes a lot of those bracelets. He says they make them in a zillion colors and patters for every "cause" you can imagine.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
the peps who buy the things off ebay think that the braclets support lance himself. not his cancer foundation. if those things didnt have a good cause i would hate those things. but they are for a great cause so i like them.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
BigMike said:
Somtime between last night and after my shower after my ride this morning, My Livestong Bracelet dissapeared.

Oh well, at least I know my money went to support the LAF, unlike the poo heads buying them off Ebay.

Its kinda weird though, i've worn it about 95% of the time since the beginning of the summer, and now, its gone. I feel kinda naked

problem solved.

http://www.laf-store.org/lf-wb-1001-10.html

LeeOz

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
NYC
donno if it's related but last year I decide to support Ron Jeremy... since then I've been wearing a red cockring ;)

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
but the question to you all is would you have bought a charity braclet if it wasnt biking related?