Quantcast

Weather in British Columbia first week of august?

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
What's the weather like?

I know it can obviously change, but what kind of average temperatures should one expect?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
If I was going it would rain and all the Whistler locals will tell me on the lift how they really needed some rain because it were so dusty.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
you know BC is a big province right? With loads of different weather patterns and micro-climates? Seems everyone is assuming you're talking about Whistler, so I'll leave it at that, but the weather in the rest of the province will be vastly different from Whistler depending on where you are.... so if you're going elsewhere, you may want to specify.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
you know BC is a big province right? With loads of different weather patterns and micro-climates? Seems everyone is assuming you're talking about Whistler, so I'll leave it at that, but the weather in the rest of the province will be vastly different from Whistler depending on where you are.... so if you're going elsewhere, you may want to specify.
Yes I do realize that. We will be in Wells, Williams Lake, 108 Mile, Spruce Lake, and Whistler.

Trying to pack light. We'll primarily be riding during the day but will be camping one night (Spruce Lake).