Quantcast

Weather...?

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
This may only be in the north east, but the weather here is just straight up Wack. Is anyone else having hot-cold weeks or days?? It seems to be all over the country, most of my favorite ski resorts are not opening for awhile, what's going on??(don't say global warming)

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
it is all the huricans, jk, i have no i dea. maybe the earth is starting to fall apart!

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Peteydag said:
This may only be in the north east, but the weather here is just straight up Wack. Is anyone else having hot-cold weeks or days?? It seems to be all over the country, most of my favorite ski resorts are not opening for awhile, what's going on??(don't say global warming)
I thought I was going to be able to go and hit the backcountry on my sticks right around tofurkey day. Instead, I hear it may be dry through next week here in western Oregon.....looks like I will have to bike, bummer :rolleyes: .

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Mammoth Mountain opened their winter operations last week. Although, it has been very nice in the Los Angeles area this week--temps in the high 80s and low 90s...