Quantcast

wed. evening ride?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I'd like to go on the Mt. St. HELLens ride so I should probably ride my bike once or twice before then.... :sneaky:

I was thinking I may try to get out to tapeworm or something tomorrow after work. boss should be gone all day so I may be able to git out earlier then later.

anyone wanna pedal 'round?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
would love to but my bike is outta comission getting new wheel built (20mm front). I was thinking of maybe friday down on ft lewis if i can get the wheel back by then.....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
would love to but my bike is outta comission getting new wheel built (20mm front). I was thinking of maybe friday down on ft lewis if i can get the wheel back by then.....
you too huh? Did you see Ethans wheel after his second run at Mt. Hood? His wheel is at Center Cycle right now! :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
How is your knee doing?
Doin better, i think i'm healing on schedule, i'm gonna spin around on a trainer at the Y and see how it feels. i can't really bend it in all the way yer, but pain is almost nonexistant now, swellings low, i can walk pretty good, it's getting stronger.
i think i dodged a bullit. :dancing:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I don't think a couple laps around ToP will help with the Helen's ride. Might get you across the tech section(packed parking lot) but that's about it. Need to get out and spin for this one.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Borneo said:
I don't think a couple laps around ToP will help with the Helen's ride. Might get you across the tech section(packed parking lot) but that's about it. Need to get out and spin for this one.
I was gunna have Serial Midge tow me to the top.... :sneaky:

I think I was hung over the last time I rode up that mountain.... :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
MUTOLI said:
you too huh? Did you see Ethans wheel after his second run at Mt. Hood? His wheel is at Center Cycle right now! :D
Yea, i saw that... and i saw it happen ... well from the top of the MTN, but we could see the whole run...... i figured he jammed his chain or something.....