Quantcast

##Wed GMT##

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning Monkey's,
I'm going to sleep now. See you hoodlum's in about 7 hours.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
If this is the case for gmt now, I can do this every night.

Is it Friday yet??? I am too antsy for tattoo time!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Working in Port Henry, NY today. 4.5 hour drive to get here. Looking at a bunch of houses, and looked at a bridge yesterday. I may stay here again tonight, because of the long drive home.

Be safe out there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Going into the office today i guess. mostly because im taking my car in for an oil change and the dealer is near where i work.

Also, job interview friday.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i slept for six continuous hours for the first time in about three years.

i might cry.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Goooooood morning Ridemonkey! Back in the office this morning after being out for three weeks to find pictures of yetis all over stuff. I suppose I deserve it. Looks like the boss man is out today so it will be a good day to catch up.

So many pictures and things to take care of in these upcoming days, not to mention trying to readjust my body. Slept somewhat normally last night, so can't complain about that.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning monkeys! The calendar tells me it's Wednesday, but it feels like Monday. :( I may be catching a cold and I'm not happy about it. I managed the majority of the winter without one and now I'm getting sick. I call BS!!!!

Anyway, it's going to be a long day at school. I've been here since 7:30am and won't be leaving before 7:30pm so it's time to hunker down and find some coffee to get me through the insanity.

Only 1 more day until break...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Took a couple sleeping pills last night so I could actually get a good nights sleep, woke up to the horns at March AFB this morning...... I was still asleep as I was shooting out of bed, getting dressed, trying to straighten my jib line.
Took me a minute to realize I was just loosing my mind.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
i slept for six continuous hours for the first time in about three years.

i might cry.
So you usually sleep less? or use the 4/4 method? I wonder how do you perform since <4h of sleep on a regular basis is seriously killing my memory.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Try 8-10, b1tch. :cool:
Well Luuuucky you.... show off.

I haven't slept well since having a child. A few more restful nights here and there, but I'm with the majority of the other monkies here.

Picked up hubby from the airport last night, always wonderful when he comes home, and he spoiled me with some new earrings and a necklace that are just perfect! Brownie points for that guy! ;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There must be some good drugs running around Seattle these days. Seen more scumbags staggering around in a stupor this week than I have my whole life. Saw one guy, who had clearly pissed and **** himself, was pushing a bike and had fresh road rash on both sides of his face. I reckon he went down a couple of times before deciding to walk.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There must be some good drugs running around Seattle these days. Seen more scumbags staggering around in a stupor this week than I have my whole life. Saw one guy, who had clearly pissed and **** himself, was pushing a bike and had fresh road rash on both sides of his face. I reckon he went down a couple of times before deciding to walk.
when i was in belgium i watched some chick piss herself and then fall into a bush

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oooo! Good drugs! If you can't beat em, join em! ;)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've got this ride...
Yeah? When's that happening? CT redux from your adventure with WKD last summer, or something different/new/etc. ? You bettah gimme at least a week's notice so I can make sure I play hooky on the appropriate day.

I did a nice little ride on Sunday past... felt like summertime already: 80* out, spent half the day riding above 9000', had to push up some ridiculously steep/loose/rocky thing just to come back down, and the final descending total was FAR moar feets than the ascending total. High country with SS? Bring that isht on, son. We should try and kill Jokey and teh 'squeeb at the same time. See who's face turns blue from oxygen deprivation first. :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yeah? When's that happening? CT redux from your adventure with WKD last summer, or something different/new/etc. ? You bettah gimme at least a week's notice so I can make sure I play hooky on the appropriate day.
This epicness IS happening again. But this time it WILL be the whole kit-n-kaboodle. But I was thinking along the lines of something more painful for 'sqeeby.

High country with SS? Bring that isht on, son. We should try and kill Jokey and teh 'squeeb at the same time. See who's face turns blue from oxygen deprivation first. :D
Good point. Two birds with one stoney and all that...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This epicness IS happening again. But this time it WILL be the whole kit-n-kaboodle. But I was thinking along the lines of something more painful for 'sqeeby.

Good point. Two birds with one stoney and all that...
I'm going to say Queeb. I'll but out the 29'er if that's what it takes. I did somehow manage to destroy my rear der on apex last weekend though. not reall sure though, as there is no external damage...

We've got to bring Nick too though.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
...something more painful...
Your newsletter. Subscribe me. I still have yet to do the Serle Pass Death March. Is that painful enough? Maybe Shrine Pass/Commando Run/Great Wall of China/Two Elk as a loop by climbing up Cougar Ridge? :blink:

Stoney, please bring something with squish. We don't need you all butt-chaffed and saddle sore in addition to gasping for your breffs.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
my ass is impenetrable. Though it might hurt like hell the next day.