Quantcast

##Wed GMT##

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Your newsletter. Subscribe me. I still have yet to do the Serle Pass Death March. Is that painful enough? Maybe Shrine Pass/Commando Run/Great Wall of China/Two Elk as a loop by climbing up Cougar Ridge? :blink:
Around Elk Ridge is pretty goddam painful... but ever since I learned to do it "correctly" it's not too bad.

I shall have to give this some thought. That Vail thing would be quite brootall.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
somebody anybody ...find a picture of this...please

CARLSBAD, N.M. -- New Mexico authorities have arrested three men found with a 220-pound calf in the back seat of their car.

The Carlsbad Current Argus reports that the men are accused of cattle rustling. They were jailed on charges of suspicion of larceny of livestock, conspiracy, lack of a bill of sale and exporting livestock.

Luna County sheriff's office says a deputy pulled over their Honda Civic on Friday and saw the animal sharing the backseat with one of the alleged thieves.

The three are being held at the Luna County Detention Center.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Fun day today, shortly afterlunch I found myself being woken up by my coworkers and an EMT.

Sugar crashed again, got another glucose shot to stabilize, called the doc got a bull**** I think your just overdoing it speech.... I responded with listen bitch, your ordering a damned glucose tolerance test or whatever the **** its called....... Something is wrong with me, if you call off this monday and cancel my appointment again I will come to your house for the appointment.

Seriously, at this point its pretty clear in my mind, I have all the symptoms, same age as a lot of my cousins were when they found out, I am pretty sure I am dropping into type one diabetes.